New owner of Samsung plasma 43D490

b'coz my 2.1 ch system have headphone in. so i need to buy the cable which have both end headphone jack correct na.

hi guys please suggest me V-GUARD STABILIZER FOR MY 43D490 & DSE 5.1 HOMETHEATRE.
WITH PRICE.

Just as you know, 3D pops out just fine..... i have downloaded LG Demo 3D video which has some IMAX 3D version, where i am seeing complete Pop out videos......

as far as the free glass, i got this SSG-3050GB Pair along with my 43D490
can u please give the link for LG Demo 3D video

PURCHASED V-Guard Crystal Plus Stabilizer-- costs 2390 from harsha.
price on the unit 2990/-
Thnx for u r reply.:clapping:

curious to know what happnd

Samsung 43D490 has problem in Analogue Audio out, left Channel audio comes in right and right comes out in Left! this is only happening only for Audio out and not for the inbuilt speakers, just escalated to samsung! they promised me to send the Product expert tomorrow! will post on updates for u all

Hi guys,

I'm new here, need ur suggestion should i go for Samsung 43D490 or not????

if you are going to ask it in this Thread, everybody will say GO for it :lol: including me..... if you are looking - value for money, entry level 3D TV, then its the right choice!

Samsung 43D490 has problem in Analogue Audio out, left Channel audio comes in right and right comes out in Left! this is only happening only for Audio out and not for the inbuilt speakers, just escalated to samsung! they promised me to send the Product expert tomorrow! will post on updates for u all

okay....updates......last night when we were watching Planet Earth, my brother told me that the image retention / Ghost is there for the Airtel Logo...apparently it was clearly visible in the blue background.

Now when the Samsung Technicians just visited my home today to fix the Analogue Audio out reported issue, i explained the Airtel Logo IMAGE burnt in the right corner of the TV, initially we couldn't see it in the normal TV running mode, but when the Technician enabled the Screen wipe, it was clearly seen.

I was promised for the new TV exchange :clapping:! submitted all the docs that they were asking, hopefully i will be getting new one sooner!

not sure how the image got retained though i followed the initial 200 hrs burn in period, i ran the TV with all low settings as advised ....anyway will keep you guys posted!

hi
am looking to buy this tv...can anyone point me to a store in delhi selling it for less than 43k
the offer i got was 43.5 without free glasses i guess
is croma in delhi giving it for anywhere close to 41K(as some members here state)????
any pointers would be helpful and appreciated :)

Hi! a newbie here, am very much interested in this TV, could anyone advise the best price for it in Chennai.

I inquired in Samsung shop and their price was 47k without freebies (3d glasses), checked in viveks & Vasanth (Puraswakkam), they didnt have stock and informed me that it is not suitable for rooms because of heat generated. Is that so and can anyone kindly clarify?

Hi! a newbie here, am very much interested in this TV, could anyone advise the best price for it in Chennai.

I inquired in Samsung shop and their price was 47k without freebies (3d glasses), checked in viveks & Vasanth (Puraswakkam), they didnt have stock and informed me that it is not suitable for rooms because of heat generated. Is that so and can anyone kindly clarify?

Check in Croma T Nagar, and E Zone...... you will get better deal i suppose....as far as the heat generation thing, i dont think that is the actual case!!! Yes if its Plasma it consumes power, but this specific model consumes abt 250w in the peak!

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back