New owner of Samsung plasma 43D490

Which model of glasses u received with tv and at what price.
I m staying in hubli karnataka today i visited girias for the same model 43d490 it cost for 41k after bargain.(without glass) so i reject for present, waiting for any offer.
please suggest.:yahoo:
one more thing did u checked the 3D content how is the popout and dept.what is side by side means?? mean without glasses we see two image and with glasses one image.

I have not seen the demo,(43d490) if any owner please give the feedback b'coz i m planing to buy very soon.are u satisfied with the 3d content,is it similar as 51d550 if we compare both.
I m buying tv only for 3d best content.

I have not seen the demo,(43d490) if any owner please give the feedback b'coz i m planing to buy very soon.are u satisfied with the 3d content,is it similar as 51d550 if we compare both.
I m buying tv only for 3d best content.

3D is supposedly very good on 43D490 but you really cannot expect it to be like 51D550 because that does 1080p and this has 1024*768 resolution. So dont keep your expectation too high and you will be happy.

Maddy, I didn't cross the 100 hour yet, some electrical problem in the area, so didn't use TV properly.
I will post the pics soon I hope..

if i get this model SSG-3300GR WITH 43D490 PLASMA I M READY TO BUY.
DID ANY OF U HAVE TRIED THIS MODEL ANY WHERE.???

@Maddy : About SBS you are right, It will be two images, once you press the 3D button in your remote and choose the Side by side 3D option in that it will merge into one image.

http://www.hifivision.com/members/jeganmail.html this guy has got a good deal, but in chennai.
3D won't pop out , it is basically the depth .

Just as you know, 3D pops out just fine..... i have downloaded LG Demo 3D video which has some IMAX 3D version, where i am seeing complete Pop out videos......

as far as the free glass, i got this SSG-3050GB Pair along with my 43D490

waiting for the pics:sad:
is there any owner who has compl 100 hrs.please share the pics.
i want to she how it look sbs and after on 3d glases.
i want to buy harry up owners......

@jeganmali any idea how much will a pair of 3d glass will cost
im also waiting for the 200 hrs mark (and the electricity bill too :) hope it wont put a hole in my pocket)

im also waiting for the 200 hrs mark (and the electricity bill too :) hope it wont put a hole in my pocket)

Dint you get any free glasses with your tv?? i think the cheapest glasses cost about 3k for one pair, this was told by my friend who needed extra glasses.

Dint you get any free glasses with your tv?? i think the cheapest glasses cost about 3k for one pair, this was told by my friend who needed extra glasses.
nope my deal was without glasses..planning to buy one. where did he buy it from? my dealer was quoting some fancy price when enquired abt it.
btw what diff will cell brightness make while adjusting the settings, when tried dint find any diff was thinking wht is it used for

Hi Quaker me , You check with your dealer where you have got the TV, for them they are giving it at less price around 1500 or some thing per glass.
Outside it is much costly.

checked with the dealer he is quoting around 5.8k....guess will wait for sometime.
any onlone shops where i can buy for cheap?

---- 2 Samsung Glass SSG-3050GB came with my TV purchase, though 5k is the MRP printed for single glass i can see from online it could cost 1500 in US.

Any owners of 43D490 experiencing Left Right mismatch in the Analogue Audio output.....for the Burn in period i was using my Cordless headphone realized the audio channel comes in the opposite direction.....checked with Hifi system other headphone, Demo audio.....its confirmed the issue is there in my set...
Registered to Samsung, eng came and he couldnt understand.....promised to send the SMC :)...i will wait for other owners to confirm .....

I'm a new owner of Samsung 43D490 .
I have ordered the TV in Chennai for 41,500 waiting for it to be delivered on Monday.
I'm excited, I got it with a pair of 3D glass and 50 DVD movie pack . thats it though :).
I'm having Airtel DTH should I go for HD set top box definitely?

I will be glad if you guys share some tips/advice.

And also what are the settings I've to follow for :
Regional channels- Tamil ( suntv and Vijay tv mostly)
Sports - ( I bought the tv before New year to watch India Australia down under)
Movies from USB .

I know too many questions but :) I bought the TV because of the reco from all the people from Internet and this forum :) thanks guys

hi

i am also planning to nuy Sam D490 this is priced at 44K in Ludhiana (Punjab) ,Further there is no free stuff with it.Can u tell me whether u ordered it from a dealer or Online site

@Manpreet: I got that from showroom in chennai.
44K is 5K more , better check with other showrooms and buy it. Remember get the 3D glasses for free( it is too costly in outside market)

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back