New Tamil Film Vinyl Issue?

murali_n

Hi all,

I came across a Ad for a Tamil Movie "Seedan" starring Dhanush, informing that the Audio is released on Vinyl.:clapping:

Can somebody confirm this. The Music is from Venus Records, the website is silent on this. Has anybody seen it at any Music store. If it is true, it should be music to (y)our ears. :yahoo:

Some inputs please.

N.Murali

Hi all,

I came across a Ad for a Tamil Movie "Seedan" starring Dhanush, informing that the Audio is released on Vinyl.:clapping:

Can somebody confirm this. The Music is from Venus Records, the website is silent on this. Has anybody seen it at any Music store. If it is true, it should be music to (y)our ears. :yahoo:

Some inputs please.

N.Murali

Great !

Vinyl is back with a bang ! Apparently the big music chains like planet M have started stocking Vinyl now.

One potential problem I can see with this is the mass-marketing of Vinyl by the music labels. The music labels will see a potential to make money and start churning out vinyls without understanding the "essence" of vinyl.

Vinyl is about analogue sound. To achieve this the mastering has to be done with utmost care. The mastering engineers of the golden era used to take care of all this. Enter the digital age and all this went out through the window ! The recording level is very high and the sound is "cooked" to extreme levels. If you make Vinyl of such masters you end up with two problems:

The crackles and pops + extremely cooked digital sound :D

INRECO has released Tamil film vinyl and Carnatic classical album
Of Bombay Jaishree this January 2022 . +91 98848 63300 is Mr Prakash number or [email protected] could be reached .
Regards
Srinivasan
Coimbatore

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back