New TCL 85 inch TV model 1.99L INR

Apologies for bumping old thread.

But I am looking to purchase one more 85 inch TV, but there's no where to find bigger size than 75 inch. There is only VU available which I really do not want to go unless I am not able to get same TCL which has given me exceptional performance.

Can anyone help me with a distributor in the north who might have stock of any 85inch and can provide great deal?

TIA.

Apologies for bumping old thread.

But I am looking to purchase one more 85 inch TV, but there's no where to find bigger size than 75 inch. There is only VU available which I really do not want to go unless I am not able to get same TCL which has given me exceptional performance.

Can anyone help me with a distributor in the north who might have stock of any 85inch and can provide great deal?

TIA.
If TCL has given you a great performance, Vu would give you a dream come true performance that blows your mind, as it is claimed to be FALD plus very bright(1000) compared to the ~400-450 candelas per m^2 of TCL. There is a Sony 85" for a much higher price but 8000 series or if 9500 85" then it would be above 6 lakhs. Vu all the way here in this segment, for now.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back