New to HiFi Vision

Renji

Hi Everybody,
I’ve just registered and become a member of HiFi Vision. Need a little help with regards to a good voltage stabilizer for my HiFi. Should I invest in a servo or digital stabilizer. Is it better to have an independent unit specifically for the HiFi units or should I invest one for the entire house

My system consists of the Marantz PM 8005 amp, the SA8005 SACD player, Technics SL1210MK2 Turntable & B&W CM8 S2 speakers.
Would really appreciate all the help

Welcome Renji, please do a search in the Forum using the search option and you will find a couple of discussions on this

Hi Everybody,
I’ve just registered and become a member of HiFi Vision. Need a little help with regards to a good voltage stabilizer for my HiFi. Should I invest in a servo or digital stabilizer. Is it better to have an independent unit specifically for the HiFi units or should I invest one for the entire house

My system consists of the Marantz PM 8005 amp, the SA8005 SACD player, Technics SL1210MK2 Turntable & B&W CM8 S2 speakers.
Would really appreciate all the help

Hi,

Welcome to HFV!

I am sure you will find yourself enriched with the vast experience and knowledge shared by our FMs (Forum Members) in various threads and topics. Do browse the threads which will have ready information for the queries / challenges you may have around Audio / Video equipment etc.

Happy Browsing and wishing you all the best!

Welcome to the group. I found this thread very detailed and useful in arriving at a decision of our choice. I hope this will help you too. Good luck.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back