Newbie to HT Setup - Recommendations

spitfire0507

Hi ,
I am newbie to the HT setup, i need some recommendations & advice on the best HT systems in the market at a decent price . I am looking at ATMOS as one of the key aspects in the setup in Bangalore.
My Living room is - 13x15 size.
Movies & TV shows-75%; Games-15%;Music-10%

Request you to suggest some decent combination qua

Buddy,

suggest you to go through the hometheater section of this forum. Tons of discussions are there for your reference.

You have lot of options, but your budget is a factor here

Hi

Since you are based in Bangalore, there are a lot of dealers, why not go and audition some systems and share a shortlisted ones with us where we can perhaps provide a positive steer and advice?

Hi ,
I am newbie to the HT setup, i need some recommendations & advice on the best HT systems in the market at a decent price . I am looking at ATMOS as one of the key aspects in the setup in Bangalore.
My Living room is - 13x15 size.
Movies & TV shows-75%; Games-15%;Music-10%

Request you to suggest some decent combination qua

since you are a newbie and reside in bangalore its better to have a demo in showrooms there are plenty of them Just google you can find.

considering your room size of 13x15 better buy a led/Oled tv, size is upto your reference and budget.

audio part definitely denon or onkyo with atmos enabled receivers and speakers which comes in 5.1.2 or 5.1.4 dont go for 7 ch since it requires big room.

thanks
r/s

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back