News feature- Captain Rajesh in THe Hindu- Have an Idea

Congrats Capt!!!
A demo video available? Probably a first prospective customer (me) is waiting to grab on!!!

Just saw the thread Big Bro, congrats & best wishes for future inventions (hopefully audio related ones) :D

Congrats Capt!!!
A demo video available? Probably a first prospective customer (me) is waiting to grab on!!!
:eek:Nope, I have a prototype working in my bank and one spare one for demo. Thank you very much for the trust shown on me.
Just saw the thread Big Bro, congrats & best wishes for future inventions (hopefully audio related ones) :D
Thanks buddy. Hmm even I hope to do something.:rolleyes:

Congratulations Captain! Saw that Hindu article and have been meaning to talk to you...but you know how that goes...

Super work...do keep it up!

Thank you George and Bala for your kind words.

@Thevortex, I see that you spend far less time on HFV. The cricket academy keeps you busy I guess. I saw some your inauguration pics.

Thank you Reuben.

An update: After successful field testing of the prototype in my Bank for a couple of months, we have improved a couple of sensor modules to add versatility and optimise costs. We have frozen the design and software.

Presently working out to overcome a functional 'bug' in one of the modules containing Magnetic/Vibration/Temperature sensors.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back