Noob says HELLO

shuv

A big HELLO to all members.

Came across this amazing forum sometime back. The sheer magnitude of knowledge and passion is truly awesome. Great work guys!:clapping:

Jazz, Rock (classic/hard), Metal and EDM is what I listen to. Am also an avid movie lover.

A total noob in the HIFI world, I wish I had come across this site earlier.

Hi,

Welcome and a happy stay! It's good to know that the Kolkata :)D) chapter is growing, giving us a better opportunity of local exchange and interaction, also thereby increaing the possibility of quality and quantity of AV dealers in Kolkata, because of more demand.

Are you by any chance known as Shuvd in some other forum connected with automobiles. Then we have met once.

Regards.

@ Shuvc - Hey! When did you get the Videocon LCD?

@ Asit - Thank you sir. Its true you know. We just don't have any options when it comes to AV dealers and brands. And yes, I'm shuvd from TeamBHP:).

@ Shuvc - Hey! When did you get the Videocon LCD?
Around 2 years back :) .. you have seen in my living room, before the PV8 arrived. Verrrrrry basic set. 16ms response time for starters. 4:3 format screen !

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back