Norge 1000's Modded Avatar Lands!

Yes, you can easily do it. The Norge has three input RCAs.

You just have the remove the preamplifier output and connect the same cable to one of the RCAs after removing the default connection. My Norge works with 4 configurations.

1. Default Norge preamplifier with remote controlled pot and upgraded opamps.
2. Inbuilt DIY opa627 preamplifier can be swapped with 1 using a toggle switch.
3. External preamplifier (a) DIY Pass B1 (b) DIY Pass BOZ
4. No preamplifier, direct input from ODAC, DIY burr brown DAC, DIY Quad Wolfson DAC.

So I have lots of combinations.

Could you please suggest a good VFM DYI DAC for ~100 USD.

Just one simple help needed.

How you made this ?

1. Speaker Protection Circuit: Removes the irritable turn on "pop" sound and provides instant turn off and DC protection.

Just one simple help needed.

How you made this ?

1. Speaker Protection Circuit: Removes the irritable turn on "pop" sound and provides instant turn off and DC protection.

I have no idea how to make this circuit but Bibin of diyaudiocart sells the circuit for Rs 450 + shipping...

Audiodoc,

Speaker protection circuit used in your mod doesn't look like same as by Bibin's circuit.

is this what u are talking abt ?

Speaker Protection Module
I am searching circuit for 2 speakers protection on one board.

Yes they are different my uses a 12 volt AC supply which I get from separate secondary windings of my toroids. 12V DC can also be used. Mine also has separate relays for each channel.

On the contrary I believe bibins has symmetrical power input and uses a single relay for both the channels.

Both have Similar protection.

if you bought it from somewhere then please tell me the place or have u made it your self? your circuit looks smaller in size.

I bought it from eBay from seller along. I bought the PCB and parts and assembled myself. You can purchase an assembled kit too. Just type eBay + along in google to check the seller

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back