Norge Samba speakers

@musikcan I understand you asked for first hand experience, sadly I do not have any. However, experience says almost all mid sized sound bars/portable speakers will be better than your TV speakers in most cases unless you have a TV where sound is a big selling point :) I once helped my Aunt hook up my cousin's JBL charge 4 with the TV, and it was certainly louder and better than the TV - she was having problems hearing the dialogues on her Soaps. That speaker is in the same 20-30W range.

It perhaps won't be an impressive sound, but it will be a better sound in some ways.

How good are these speakers for TV sound enhancement? Any first hand experience would be useful..

Look at below Powered speakers or Soundbar (multiple threads on similar lines)

Look at below Powered speakers or Soundbar (multiple threads on similar lines)
I wanted to give first preference for Indian manufactured products but it does look like there isn't any in this space...

16,500 - i was told that it had two 4.5 inch drivers..
Ohh that's more... I guess you can buy their entry level amp and nano speakers within this range and that will be better than this bluetooth speaker... please audition before buy..

I wanted to give first preference for Indian manufactured products but it does look like there isn't any in this space...
Reach out to https://www.indiqaudio.com/. They have some good range of speakers catering to different budgets if you want to look at Indian Manufacturers. They stack up really well against most of the international brands with an awesome sound signature. I was overwhelmed when listened to those. Reach out to them and see if you can audition and then decide.

+ Indiqaudio, however i doubt they have any option available in BT speaker space.

Another Indian Manufacturers you can look for is Sonodyne, they have Sonomate BT speaker. I guess the cost is bit more premium.
Else go for Norge nano speakers + Entry level amp.

Can you provide additional information?

They have muddy mids and highs. Base is there a little but not much. For the price they are quoting, i feel it is neither here or nor there! After death of Mr Shyam, I feel that Norge is no longer innovating nor improving. They are just selling whatever designs they have.

They have muddy mids and highs. Base is there a little but not much. For the price they are quoting, i feel it is neither here or nor there! After death of Mr Shyam, I feel that Norge is no longer innovating nor improving. They are just selling whatever designs they have.

That might be a takeover target then. Wonder if an Indian speaker manufacturer (like Indiq Audio for example) might be interested!

That might be a takeover target then. Wonder if an Indian speaker manufacturer (like Indiq Audio for example) might be interested!
Mr Shyam's daughter is running the company now. She said that before Mr Shyam passed away he took a promise from her that she will run the company after his death. She is keeping the promise but we cannot blame her because she is not an audiophile and she might be having other commitments. Mr Shyam's relatives here in Hyderabad who have a demo setup are not into audio segment at all, they are into ice cream machines! They don't even all the devices to demo.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back