Not happy with Hisense A71/A73 colors. Need help with calibration.

soumyajit92

Hi guys, after seeing some positive reviews gave it a go, go the a73f 50inch but really not happy with the colors I'm seeing not to say the abysmal viewing angle performance (even for a budget range tv). Can someone help with some ballpark white balance settings (i know each panel is different)?

Hi guys, after seeing some positive reviews gave it a go, go the a73f 50inch but really not happy with the colors I'm seeing not to say the abysmal viewing angle performance (even for a budget range tv). Can someone help with some ballpark white balance settings (i know each panel is different)?

Maybe you can try some of these options and see what works best for you

I also got a hisense recently (50 inch) for my bedroom. Quite unhappy with it. Maybe I'm used to the realistic colour of my plasma. But my plasma is 10 years old and this is something from 2022. The overall picture is too bright and unrealistic. Played with the brightness and contrast but could not achieve a sense of realism. The other is that it is android and buggy when changing inputs. The remote is the most awful remote I have ever handled in my life. The buttons are so close to each other and half the time you have to deal with pressing the wrong button. The only saving grace is the JBL speakers which are ok for the puny speakers televisions have. My biggest complaint is the unrealistic colour, brightness and contrast followed by the awful remote. Will watch replies here to improve the picture qualit

I also got a hisense recently (50 inch) for my bedroom. Quite unhappy with it. Maybe I'm used to the realistic colour of my plasma. But my plasma is 10 years old and this is something from 2022. The overall picture is too bright and unrealistic. Played with the brightness and contrast but could not achieve a sense of realism. The other is that it is android and buggy when changing inputs. The remote is the most awful remote I have ever handled in my life. The buttons are so close to each other and half the time you have to deal with pressing the wrong button. The only saving grace is the JBL speakers which are ok for the puny speakers televisions have. My biggest complaint is the unrealistic colour, brightness and contrast followed by the awful remote. Will watch replies here to improve the picture qualit
My dad bought a Panasonic 4K around an year ago. It had same problems. Calibration only made minor differences. Still makes me angry whenever I visit him and turn that TV on. My advise - Return/Sell the TV if you can.

The best advice is before purchasing any TV, visit a shopping store which will have many TVs with the same channel on (example Vijay Sales).

At least you will know about picture quality and possibly sound and other features there,,,,after that check who offers the best rate and strike a deal.

I'm planning to get rid of this tv, any idea which site/place offers best rates? or any app like cashify that also includes tvs?

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back