Nuforce udac digital out problem

CLEARCUT

I have One Udac with blue light. In it there is usb port one co-axial, one Rca, I came to know the co-axial and Rca are output. So I connected my Laptop via usb the udac started working via headphone. But when I connected the digital out to my Ayon cd1s co-axial input Ayon does not respond to its digital input. Any idea about this problem. If this is successful I could use my laptop via Ayon cd1s dac which is superb as dac too. Thanks in advance. I dont know its
Udac one or two. I tried via google there is no answer for this your timely help will be highly appreciated

1) You have to download the uDAC/uDAC2 device driver software from the nuforce website and install it in your laptop.

2) Download the user manual from the same website and read the S/PDIF Connection settings. Excerpts from the user manual .....
"The Icon HDP permits an S/PDIF connection from your computer, if thats your preference. For best results, use a high-quality S/PDIF cable. Once the connection is made, select S/PDIF in your System Preferences Audio Device settings."

Link for the downloads (Driver & User Manual):
uDAC Manual

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back