Nvidia shield/Kodi/Real Debrid.

I have been using Shield Pro as well from a year and I regularly play files in range of 60+ GB with Kodi + Real-Debrid using Ezra extension. Never got any hicupps unless some sources are too slow to play. Offlate i observed that sometime during pause or when shield goes to sleep it looses Audio handshake (For lack of better term) due to which Audio changes to DD Surround rather than Atmos/TDHD.. In that case only option is to restart the Shield.

I can't play 10 gb and above movie files in kodi addon, connected my kodi through shield pro and shield connected via ethernet. if I play 10 gb files it's freeze in few seconds. But same file I can watch flawless in firetvstick can anyone help pls to solve this issue I am not a techie

I can't play 10 gb and above movie files in kodi addon, connected my kodi through shield pro and shield connected via ethernet. if I play 10 gb files it's freeze in few seconds. But same file I can watch flawless in firetvstick can anyone help pls to solve this issue I am not a techie
If you can try resetting Shieldpro and reinstall Kodi. I have played till 30 gb from the hard disk without any issues on the Kodi.

If you can try resetting Shieldpro and reinstall Kodi. I have played till 30 gb from the hard disk without any issues on the Kodi.
Thank you bro for your reply I am using addons and real debrid to watch movies in kodi. As of now I am not using hard disk to play movies in kodi

Thank you bro for your reply I am using addons and real debrid to watch movies in kodi. As of now I am not using hard disk to play movies in kodi
Most welcome Rajakumar. I am using it without any add-ons or real debrid since I don't stream much.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back