Nvidia Shield PRO 2019 or 4K Blu Ray Player

No if I remember correctly the est tax is the customs and they also do not charge more than already paid. Further there is a threshold value above which free shipping is there. Do search for a newegg thread in the forum from where I got these details

You can get prime trial on amazon.com, will be free, cancel before trial is over
Thanks. I got prime trial on amazon.com. I was regular on Amazon.com from 2010-2014.

Please let me know if you come across any deal on Nvidia Shield PRO 2019.

Non pro version is available for $124 right now, normally costs 149$.

Might not even see deals on the Pro version, keeping fingers crossed for best deals to come.

Finally my trick worked, got a massive $80 off on the Nvidia Shield Pro.
$60 from the G2 Rewards and some $10 off from Prime Day and $10 for App purchase.

Here is the screenshot of the breakup.
Hopefully if I get back some of the deposit fees it will be a icing on the cake.
The purchase comes down to 18k
Capture.PNG

$60 from the G2 Rewards and some $10 off from Prime Day and $10 for App purchase.

Hopefully if I get back some of the deposit fees it will be a icing on the cake.
View attachment 58617
Hey nice offer finally , was waiting for ur ping to book together bad luck

View attachment 58617
You had gift card of 60 d.that has saved you a lot but for others it will cost around 23 +

Hey nice offer finally , was waiting for ur ping to book together bad luck
right now available for the same price, however the prime day and app offer will apply after you fulfill the other t&c s. Further if you order two units you will get it at 38k from newegg including customs as there a free shipping for items valued above 23k is available or you can bundle something else with the shield for taking advantage of the free shipping.

Last edited:
right now available for the same price, however the prime day and app offer will apply after you fulfill the other t&c s. Further if you order two units you will get it at 38k from newegg including customs as there a free shipping for items valued above 23k is available or you can bundle something else with the shield for taking advantage of the free shipping.
well the 2nd one can be easily sold for 19k here on hifivision, they sell like hot cakes.

Screenshot of Newgg for two units. It is showing 47.5k. Do I need to enter any promo code to make it 38k?

Attachments

• Screenshot (1745).png
    Screenshot (1745).png
    11.1 KB · Views: 32
Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back