Nvidia Shield Tv- Owners Thread!!

Hello All
Anyone having issues with the shield tv pro remote? I tried everything to make it work but in vain. Performed factory reset on remote, unpaired & repaired again. But no avail. Your help will highly appreciated.
I had faced similar issue in the first year itself. The remote is gone, you can not repair it, you should buy a new one only.

Recently got nvidia shield pro TV from US. As the internal storage is just 12GB, I have tried to add external storage as device storage. However any new app is not installing in external drive and get msg to clear old apps to install new app. I have also enabled force install to external drive in developer option. I want to used nvidia shield for Android games also.

Recently got nvidia shield pro TV from US. As the internal storage is just 12GB, I have tried to add external storage as device storage. However any new app is not installing in external drive and get msg to clear old apps to install new app. I have also enabled force install to external drive in developer option. I want to used nvidia shield for Android games also.
I got the solution. After adding external drive and format, I had moved the data. However looks like it was not move. I had to navigate to individual app and change it to external drive. Google play store doesn't have permission to external drive added so internal drive has to be free to add apps to external drive.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back