Nvidia Shield Tv- Owners Thread!!

Need clarification on Prime videos in Nvidia shield. I'm having Nvidia shield, Denon AVR (X-1500H) which support 4k and Dolby atmos and Samsung 49inch tv (Not 4K ). In Prime videos App of Nvidia shield I'm not finding UHD content section in movies & Tv . Is it problem with Prime video app or because of non 4k tv that is not coming? If I play downloaded 4K movies with dolby atmos from external drive through Kodi App then there is no problem it plays video ( i think it is 1080p) with dolby atmos. Can anybody tell what is the issue?

Need clarification on Prime videos in Nvidia shield. I'm having Nvidia shield, Denon AVR (X-1500H) which support 4k and Dolby atmos and Samsung 49inch tv (Not 4K ). In Prime videos App of Nvidia shield I'm not finding UHD content section in movies & Tv . Is it problem with Prime video app or because of non 4k tv that is not coming? If I play downloaded 4K movies with dolby atmos from external drive through Kodi App then there is no problem it plays video ( i think it is 1080p) with dolby atmos. Can anybody tell what is the issue?

I am going to buy Denon AVR X1500H and connect my Nvidia Shield directly to Denon to be able to play my BD Rips with DTS/Dolby 5.1 from my NAS. Is Shield be able to pass through dts/Dolby without any issues to Denon as i have read on posts on the net that shield has issues connecting to Denon receivers.

I am going to buy Denon AVR X1500H and connect my Nvidia Shield directly to Denon to be able to play my BD Rips with DTS/Dolby 5.1 from my NAS. Is Shield be able to pass through dts/Dolby without any issues to Denon as i have read on posts on the net that shield has issues connecting to Denon receivers.
You can go happily. I connected with Denon 1300. No issues. All the best

No issues at all. Have one shield connected to Denon x2300 with Atmos setup and another to x1400 with 5.1 setup. All files on NAS with Plex server. Works perfectly...

No issues at all. Have one shield connected to Denon x2300 with Atmos setup and another to x1400 with 5.1 setup. All files on NAS with Plex server. Works perfectly...

Thanks Rjoshi & Nchavva , I am getting mine 1500H tomorrow shall get back once the setup is done.

Go my Nvidia Shield shipped from Amazon US. Delivered within a week. Cost be 223$ in total ( 141$ is the price after the recent cut ). Now I paid more, but another of my impulsive buys. Liking it so far. The Plex client is fast, Dolby atmos pass-through, etc. Haven't tried Gamestream yet from my PC. Will post about it another day!

IMG_3173.jpgIMG_0081.jpg

Guys need help. I got my shield and connceted to tv it works fine for streaming movies 4k/1k from my nas. But when i connect the shield to my new denon 1500h and enable audio pass through it says connection to nas is slow and i get inbetween hangouts but same works fine 4k/1k with shield connceted to tv. I am using 5ghz wireless... its not network i know.

Guys need help. I got my shield and connceted to tv it works fine for streaming movies 4k/1k from my nas. But when i connect the shield to my new denon 1500h and enable audio pass through it says connection to nas is slow and i get inbetween hangouts but same works fine 4k/1k with shield connceted to tv. I am using 5ghz wireless... its not network i know.

I noticed if audio pass through is enabled it causes the issues if disable it works fine. But to enable DTS/Dolby sound from my rips i need pass through.. ..
any settings i ma missing here.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back