On look out for a better stereo integrated amp

Last I know the SiA150 was rs 2.65 new

Tube amps.. I don't know much

Jolida may have something.

Dealer is Oceanic Pune

+1 for the dheerajin recommendation. The crown xls is a little magic trick, and the perfect remedy for power hungry speakers. It simply gets better everyday. Worth a try if you can set aside pro gear bias.

for starters, you can hookup IFI ITUBE 2 pre amp, with Crown XLS 1502 power amp. I am talking from my experience. With this expense you have nothing to loose.
Is crown available in india, 150 rms *2? The manual mentions the scm 19 should be driven with a powerful amp

IFI ITUBE 2 pre amp , is a headphone pre which can be used in 2 channel setup easily it says
In their words Head gear say
A good preamp is like Lingerie. It makes the content and playback more revealing, allowing the man a deeper insight into the source material, and paints a vivid seductive picture of the artists original intent, and keeps him thirsting for more... A good preamp titillates the listeners senses!

I hope this post explains things as it really matters, in a format more understandable to the lay audience than all the previous needlessly technical and geeky explanations.

--G0bble

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back