On look out for a better stereo integrated amp

Initial listenings,
Atc scm 19s are brilliant. The first difference was the way it breaks down the components of the music so every thing can be deciphered like it was meant to be. Its never a muddled lump of something being pushed at the listener.

The bass, there is a vast variation to the way bass from different instruments come through, even when there are multiple of them playing at the same time , This shocked me.
There is some bass boom 100% because of my room.

All this is through a sony amp module in an all in one unit, not bad though ,its an old made in japan unit on loan from a friend

The speakers are placed on my speaker stands(a diy idea borrowed off the internet) it held up admirably last 5years the epos i had
Still doing its job with the atc

The thing being ,the atc s deserve a better unit might as well look for a good unit for them to perch on

Any kind suggestions

I've strangely found that the people who can best judge whether a more expensive amplifier is "worth it" are my non-audio enthusiast (read: openly hostile to anything "new" arriving) family members

As posted on stevehoffman.tv by snoflo.

For the past few days my wife and kids are listening to a whole lot of music, my younger 2 yr old cant get enough of it she falls asleep listening!
Thankyou atc

Latest additions, sound foundations stands for my atc s. Yamaha rn 803d driving them. Plays dsd files . Have a bit of music on 2 pendrives and it does blutooth also so music from amazon music streamed . My arcam cd player is almost retired.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back