onkyo 3400 or 3500 for 27000 is a good price..

THANKS HIFIVISION finally i bought HT-3500 for 30000 > 28000 > 27000 > 26000
Rs. 26000

The demo was excellent i feel like i m in a theater in the demo session. for 30 k range this is the best as for i see and guys please dont use cables that come with the box that for demo only..

buy 2.5 sq mm speaker cable meter cost Rs 60 - Rs.70 so bought 50 mt Rs. 3000 and

HDMI cable copper braid shield Rs. 750 > 600

finally everything come at Rs. 29500...

happy now bcoz most bought ht 3500 at 28000, 28500 but i cover all come under that price. and got 2 free blu ray movies.. thank all help by your comments in HIFI actually when i start to read i am at 0 i thought sony is good but finally i am in theatre.

Congrats abdul for the new toy. It is better to go for latest models. and that too you got the best deal. 2 weeks before when i checked the price of 3400, it was 28000 in Bangalore. Now there will be a sudden change in price of 3400 in 1-2 months.

Onkyo has been generally reducing the speaker size/quality since the HTS3100 and added more features in the receiver instead.
It's a marketing plan where they make more profit end of the day and give more features but quality of sound has decreased over all.

The size of the speakers and sub is 40% smaller than the HTS3100

Here is a comparison of the hts3100 vs the hts3500

81413198-e19a-41b5-b1ad-278145828c4d.jpg

Onkyo-HTS3500.jpg

THANKS HIFIVISION finally i bought HT-3500 for 30000 > 28000 > 27000 > 26000
Rs. 26000

The demo was excellent i feel like i m in a theater in the demo session. for 30 k range this is the best as for i see and guys please dont use cables that come with the box that for demo only..

buy 2.5 sq mm speaker cable meter cost Rs 60 - Rs.70 so bought 50 mt Rs. 3000 and

HDMI cable copper braid shield Rs. 750 > 600

finally everything come at Rs. 29500...

happy now bcoz most bought ht 3500 at 28000, 28500 but i cover all come under that price. and got 2 free blu ray movies.. thank all help by your comments in HIFI actually when i start to read i am at 0 i thought sony is good but finally i am in theatre.

Congrats abdul!
Can you tell me the details from where you bought this?
I checked here in Hyd and they were quoting Rs 28k.

Most of them said that VAT bill is the warranty but onkyo will send warranty card to your address if you bought it in authorized dealer. my advice is buy in authorized audio showroom bcoz they made only for home theaters. but reliance digital sell all electronics so they don't care about specifically on HT. and got some of freebies also..

20042012121.jpg

sathishv: are you using the speker cable that come with HTIB then try to change it to 2.5 sq mm you really feel the differnce. i am new to this so if you know any settings for MUSIC and movies then post me.

Congrats abdul for the new toy. It is better to go for latest models. and that too you got the best deal. 2 weeks before when i checked the price of 3400, it was 28000 in Bangalore. Now there will be a sudden change in price of 3400 in 1-2 months.

thanks MM : 3400 and 3500 sound quality are same .price is same.sub is same. but 3500 have next version of 391 model speakers and advanced AVR and USB mode so every body know which one is :licklips::licklips::licklips::licklips:

Hi Abdul, I'm using same cables that come with set 3500, i don't think changing cable make any sound improvement. any body please correct me if I'm wrong. its just my opinion.

Hi, any idea where would be the best place to get these prices in Pune for the HT-S3500?

Hi, any idea where would be the best place to get these prices in Pune for the HT-S3500?

Hi,

I'm new to this forum and looking for the home theater. Anybody has experienced of online purchase, because onkyo ht-s3500 is available at 17,500 only. I'm not sure why this is so low, is it different model or something like that ?

Buy Onkyo HT-S3500 5.1-Channel Home Theater Speaker/Receiver Package at Best Price in India - Also Find Onkyo HT-S3500 5.1-Channel Home Theater Speaker/Receiver Package Specification, Features, Reviews and Pictures.

Regards,
Mahesh

Hi,

I'm new to this forum and looking for the home theater. Anybody has experienced of online purchase, because onkyo ht-s3500 is available at 17,500 only. I'm not sure why this is so low, is it different model or something like that ?

Buy Onkyo HT-S3500 5.1-Channel Home Theater Speaker/Receiver Package at Best Price in India - Also Find Onkyo HT-S3500 5.1-Channel Home Theater Speaker/Receiver Package Specification, Features, Reviews and Pictures.

Regards,
Mahesh

People in the forum got it between 25-28K. When I tried to add to cart it says not available also the home page says "We're in Beta, Any Order Placed During this Period Shall Not be Processed."

Hi friends,

Whether the speakers coming with Onkyo Ht-s 3400/3500 can be fitted with wall brackets?

Sorry for the late reply got my Onkyo 3500 setup done today and it does come with a provision to hang it to the wall. I guess that's wall bracket for you!

Sorry for the late reply got my Onkyo 3500 setup done today and it does come with a provision to hang it to the wall. I guess that's wall bracket for you!

Andy78: I got a HT-S3500 from the US. Do you think it is a good idea to get Onkyo guys to set it up or can I do it myself. I tried last night and I had big problems with the video output. I called the Onkyo guys and they told me they would charge Rs. 2500 for the installation. What are your thoughts?

Hi Satishv,

I m living in Hyderabad too. I m planing to buy onkyo3500 model home theater.
I checked TMC kphb colony branch, they are telling 28k.where u bought for 26k??
pls give the shop details.

Andy78: I got a HT-S3500 from the US. Do you think it is a good idea to get Onkyo guys to set it up or can I do it myself. I tried last night and I had big problems with the video output. I called the Onkyo guys and they told me they would charge Rs. 2500 for the installation. What are your thoughts?

Well Dev it's tricky. I mean if I knew someone in my city who has good knowledge about the setup etc I would take his help otherwise I would rather shell out the money and get it done by the Onkyo guys.I think you can negotiate the price. Also you can take help from guys out here.

Hi Satishv,

I m living in Hyderabad too. I m planing to buy onkyo3500 model home theater.
I checked TMC kphb colony branch, they are telling 28k.where u bought for 26k??
pls give the shop details.

Satish where in Hyderabad? Why don't you audition that in Onkyo Showroom at Ameerpet. You will be able to assess it better.

Also I think it's not a good idea to post your email address and phone number. I know you don't have the option of sending PM's to other and you are maybe in a hurry to get some info

you don't need to pay rs 2500 to set it up. You can do it yourself. Maybe ask a friend who is familiar with audio/video to come help. ONlY if you are really lost at sea, then you might want to ask onkyo for help.

The manual also should be able to assist you, they are quite self explanatory.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back