Onkyo ad in TOI

This is a business tactic... I called up Modren World yesterday to enquire the price of Onkyo 3400... They said that MRP is 33K but after discount it comes to around 25K...

Infact, anytime with or without discount this model will cost you around 25K.. I can't understand whats big deal in that??

If anyone really interested in buying home theatre and they need the best then they should not buy the basic model ,if price is the concern instead buy something cheaper for 5-6k homrtheatre need not spend 25k cos you will not be satisfied even after buying it I suggest buy one by one system good one like denon receiver then klipsh speakers , sw ,try to buy it by emi you will not be burdened and the quality of sound makes a lot of difference

This is a business tactic... I called up Modren World yesterday to enquire the price of Onkyo 3400... They said that MRP is 33K but after discount it comes to around 25K...

Infact, anytime with or without discount this model will cost you around 25K.. I can't understand whats big deal in that??

Yes, that's true it's 1001% business tactic.. but this time they have ex-change offer so that you can get some discount as well. The same way I did exchange my old Philips 5.1 speakers and bought the 3400. Which I got for 2500 less other wise I had to pay 25000/-.

It may be the way to increase prices officially.Due to dollar & Rupees issue.33k may be so called new price.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back