onkyo + jamo offer

bobhere28

Hi evrybdy..

I am looking for a Home theatre since a month and have auditioned many avr's with 5.1 package. But finally have choose Onkyo SR575 + Jamo S 416 5.1 spkr package (RS.50K) after the negotiation.. I am worried a bit as i have got an offer on Yamaha 465 av receiver (24K Music ranch). Is the yamaha price worth ...:rolleyes:if yes how good it is compared to onkyo sr 575 & which spkr package well matched. Experts pls reply

afaik onkyo and jamo are opposites .. you will need a speaker that would do justice to the amp .. Possible are onkyo / klipsch speakers ( this combo is too bright for my liking ) . Better bet would be to buy based on your musical preference than price :)

Hi evrybdy..

I am looking for a Home theatre since a month and have auditioned many avr's with 5.1 package. But finally have choose Onkyo SR575 + Jamo S 416 5.1 spkr package (RS.50K) after the negotiation.. I am worried a bit as i have got an offer on Yamaha 465 av receiver (24K Music ranch). Is the yamaha price worth ...:rolleyes:if yes how good it is compared to onkyo sr 575 & which spkr package well matched. Experts pls reply

What do you listen to? How big is your room? What are your other components? What music do you listen to? mp3, CD only?

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back