Onkyo NR 616 + Elac 5.1 for 1.25 L

rohitpuri

Hi, getting onkyo nr 616 + Elac FS 58.2 + SURROUND 53.2+ centre 51+ sub 50
for 1.25 lacs . This includes all wiring and installation. Is this a good deal. I heard it with onkyo 414 avr and liked the system.
I Heard that there are issues with onkyo 616. Is that so ?
FMs pls help as I have to decide today . Thanks

Hi. Yes there were issues. But most are fixed/ getting fixed thru firmware upgrades.

I can tell you one thing: I have been using a 616 for a month. No issues seen so far in my unit. My unit shipped with the latest firmware.

I took a chance because I was getting it really cheap for the features, and I loved the sound.

Cheerio!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Buy from abroad. All over its discounted avg. 50%. In India its not discounted. So u lose the price advantage. I got mine for 26k whereas in India its 60k +

Sharaf DG. Its a Dubai based store. I had it shipped to a friend in UAE who hand carried it.

Not listed anymore though, must have run out of srock.

Amazon should have it at around the same price.

But with Amazon USA stuff you'll need to put in another 5-6K in a 220V to 110V step down transformer.

Which store you are getting this deal?
I check with modern world domlur & they quoted 1.25 lacs with Onkyo NR 515 not NR 616

Got it fron studio 4 , MGF Mall, MG Road, Gurgaon
Contact Mr Bhupesh Harjai - 09953261006
Very helpful guy.
Sound of system - I find them quite neutral, finish is excellent infact better than other brands at this price point
No problem whatsoever with the receiver

Sharaf DG. Its a Dubai based store. I had it shipped to a friend in UAE who hand carried it.

Not listed anymore though, must have run out of srock.

Amazon should have it at around the same price.

But with Amazon USA stuff you'll need to put in another 5-6K in a 220V to 110V step down transformer.

Hey I was looking at this site and found a combination I wanted. They also accepted shipping address for India. Do you think it will be good idea to get it shipped in India? not sure how custom duty etc work.

You can ship it to India but obviously the charges are much higher.

You pay duty on the whole amount if you ship it - no 35000 INR duty free allowance for cargo shipments.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back