Onkyo SR605 + Klipsch Quintet II + ???woofer?

cruise_1982

Hi guys, I am a new member here and I am traveling to India from US in a couple of weeks. I am getting a Klipsch Quintet II 5.0 system with me. I am aplanning to buy a Onkyo SR605 7.1 Receiver and looking for a matching sub for the setup at a reasonable price around 10-15K. Can anyone suggest a good performing and matching woofer for the set up.

There are many options but you should only consider a Klipsch sub. Failing that I can recommend you a Polk Audio PSW series which has a similar sonic signature. But all this is just a guess as I havent really heard that particular Klipsch.

IS there any retailer other than Onkyo who sells the Klipsch subs?? I feel Onkyo dealers are too overpriced...BTW I will be moving to Chennai...Thanks for your reply..

I know the practical difficulties of carrying a subwoofer [unless you are booking a container to ship all your belongings], but have you considered taking a subwoofer kit along with you? Rythmic Audio, DS1500 is an excellent kit for that money. The cabinet design template is included, also they are very helpful to get the things right.

Hi guys, I am a new member here and I am traveling to India from US in a couple of weeks. I am getting a Klipsch Quintet II 5.0 system with me. I am aplanning to buy a Onkyo SR605 7.1 Receiver and looking for a matching sub for the setup at a reasonable price around 10-15K. Can anyone suggest a good performing and matching woofer for the set up.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back