Onkyo TX-NR828

rajuisback

Just bought a brand new Onkyo TX-NR828 amp by exchanging my older 5 year old Onkyo HT-R 580 .paid 40,000/- after exchange. Features wise and sound wise it's a very big upgrade. Can you please tell me whether it's a good deAl and do let me know what is the current price in the market.

I too own an ONKYO TX-NR828 which I purchased in Kuwait as I reside there. I went from a DENON X500 to the 828. To me also it was a big upgrade. The Cost of the 828 is still quite high in the Indian Market (a few months back some one said may be close to 80000/- not sure), so I would say you got a very good deal at IRS 40000/-. But the AVR is a great step for the cost conscious. There are obviously bigger muscle AVRs form ONKYO but they will burn a big hole in your pocket. So I would say good deal for you. Enjoy :)

can u share your shop details ..does onkyo india has exchange schemes ?thanks

Just bought a brand new Onkyo TX-NR828 amp by exchanging my older 5 year old Onkyo HT-R 580 .paid 40,000/- after exchange. Features wise and sound wise it's a very big upgrade. Can you please tell me whether it's a good deAl and do let me know what is the current price in the market.

I own the predecessor model - 818 for a good 2 yrs time...

818 & 828 are very similar except that few features in 828 were ripped off compared to 818.... But the power consumption on both the models are very identical (720W), i guess including the internals too....It has solid power for any good speaker...

Few years back when i checked the price of 818 in India, it was a staggering 95K in India.. Probably with some discounts, you may get it for a 80 - 85K.... So 828 price should be on similar lines....

The 929 sells for 100K in India...

There's a guy called Ranga Rao in Hyderabad who imports High end Amps and speakers in bulk. He has got both new and old , he also deals with exchange of our older equipment.

Hey All,
Just joined the site today and wanted to post this.

I used to own Onkyo HT series since 2005 and gave that away in 2012 as I bought another Amp TX-SR309 from UK and hooked them up with Paradigm CT100 speakers.

The whole setup is awesome and playing all fine since the time I bought it.

Now I want to upgrade my Amp again and see that there is someone in Hyd who deals in exchange.

Appreciate if we have his email and number.

take care.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back