ONKYO TX-SR606 speaker options

Dear Friends

Finally bought the Diamond9.2 and 9cc.

Rest will follow.

Dear gap g j and nikhil_j

I bought it abroad.In India I called up Onkyo dealer he said 39.6k.

Thanks

hey dost just entered the Hifi world and bought a Onkyo 606 last week after great deal of research and help from different people in this forum. Even the panny pv8 I bought last month was after a lot of information dissemination - and after using it for 3 weeks now i am sure i made the right choice. Now i got the avr and htw230 (5.1 system from onkyo) for 50K in Pune. (just after Onkyo India increased the price of 606 from 34k to 40k recently).

Now i am torn with the choice of speakers - what would be an ideal choice. I have few choices between Jamo 606, Polk Tsi 400 and Whaferdale all under 27k.

I did not like Jamo paired with Onkyo and am about to audition Pol tomorrow along with the Whaferdale. Am i missing out on any other speakers in this segment. Missions are supposed to have bad services in Pune and India is general - thats what my dealer said.

Any help here is appreciated. I am confused as hell now with this decision.

PS: I do want to reclaim my life again :sad:

spiro suggested mordaunt short avant 906 yesterday and it supposedly costs a bomb - 35k in mumbai. 908is 44 k while the rest are not available.

Any ideas what they cos in pune? any dealership where i can audition them ?

spiro suggested mordaunt short avant 906 yesterday and it supposedly costs a bomb - 35k in mumbai. 908is 44 k while the rest are not available.

Any ideas what they cos in pune? any dealership where i can audition them ?

Prices of speakers are fluctuating due to Dollar.
Somebody in this forum got it for 18k?

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back