Onkyo TX-SR608 with KEF2005 5.1Ch Speakers

meamme

Hello ,

I am planing to buy Onkyo TX-SR608 with KEF2005 5.1Ch Speakers at dubai with price 4200AED ( 51K INR) . The price seems to be very competitive, they are giving this price for the total package.

SR608 alone quoted with 2300AED (28K INR).

Pls put your thoughts on this combination .

I have seen that KEF is recommended for denon . I dont have option to audition the package :( .

Is there any other speaker system recommended for Sr608 ?

Thanks in advance

Price is pretty good and Kef's sound very well ..I think you can go for it . But best is to talk to the seller and get an audition atleast for few mins..:)

Price is pretty good and Kef's sound very well ..I think you can go for it . But best is to talk to the seller and get an audition atleast for few mins..:)

Thanks for your inputs. I wish I will audition before i buy :) .

Are there any other models in wharfedle , jamo , kalpish and polk in comparison wiht KEF 2005 series ?

I have seen clearance sale of speakers in on of the showroom . Seems they are scraping the HT business .

I will have to check models / prices there .

Pls let me know which models i should look for SR-608 ?

Regards

Thanks for your inputs. I wish I will audition before i buy :) .

Are there any other models in wharfedle , jamo , kalpish and polk in comparison wiht KEF 2005 series ?

I have seen clearance sale of speakers in on of the showroom . Seems they are scraping the HT business .

I will have to check models / prices there .

Pls let me know which models i should look for SR-608 ?

Regards

I think above you are reffering to KLIPSCH speakers.. Well it depends on the kind of music u listen to. So if you like lot of metal and hard rock Klipsch speakers are the best. But all in all as a 5.1 system Kefs shld do just fine.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back