Online AV dealer feedback/reviews

rpm

Hi everybody,
Does anybody have experience of making online purchases at IvoryEdge.com: Online Shopping for Cameras,Electronics,Home Appliances,Sports,Fashion and more. Mobile no. +919901344002. They are based in Bangalore. They stock most AV equipment's besides other things. Most stuff is available on credit card/EMI option. All products have standard 1 year Indian warranty. My question to all FMs is:
Are they reliable?
Any first hand experience in dealing with them?
Please post your feedback/reviews. Feel free to PM me if need be.
best regards
RPM

Their reviews are good and many hifian's bought too. However, their prices are always tad high. Better check with profx as they have tied up with bajaj alliance for finance as well as reputed dealers who give options for emi. The other way is to check with your credit card provider for converting into emi and compare interest rate, else opt for cash on call which will always have a lesser interest rate (depends) & bargain with dealers for better price, cash payment.

Pran.

Their reviews are good and many hifian's bought too. However, their prices are always tad high. Better check with profx as they have tied up with bajaj alliance for finance as well as reputed dealers who give options for emi. The other way is to check with your credit card provider for converting into emi and compare interest rate, else opt for cash on call which will always have a lesser interest rate (depends) & bargain with dealers for better price, cash payment.

Pran.

dear pran,
i was looking for a good deal for the Yamaha AS500. IvoryEdge guys are quoting Rs.29K (after discounts) which is what most dealers in Delhi are offering (on cash/credit card payment basis). Who do you think can offer me the best deal? I will check up the ProFx in the meantime (but i doubt if they deal in Yahama??). Looking forward to your suggestions in getting the best deal. Thanks.
best
RPM

Last edited:
Check the sales thread as the same model is available for sale by user acuity. Profx does not deal in yamaha. I am also based at delhi (mayur vihar phase 1) and planning to buy monitor br center channel this weekend. Also, i love the way yamaha sounds.. From where did u rqstd qtn fot yamaha in delhi?? Do you have a credit card? If so, which bank?? I also faced the same issue when i bought my audio system (i feel crying for budget wayback :( ) so understand it better. Mind you ivory take processing fee for finance as i know derick well. Whats ur speakers and audio u listen to?

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back