Opinion for best suitable speakers for Onkyo TX-NR626

srk09

hi friends last week i got an network av reciever onkyo tx-nr626, would you guys guide me to buy
FS
BS
CENTER
SUROUND
SUBWOOFER

my room is 20 x 18 ', i'm novice in HIFI world in kolkata,

Consider Sonodyne Avant range of products...

Avant LCR 250 x 1 (Center Channel), Avant BS 150 x 4 pieces + any subwoofer of your choice/liking...

Since you are in Kolkatta, try to get a demo & see if that suits your taste...

@elangoas thanx a ton for your opinion i will get a demo by tomorrow in the meanwhile i will appreciate if there is also a upgraded suggestion for an expanded budget

@elangoas thanx a ton for your opinion i will get a demo by tomorrow in the meanwhile i will appreciate if there is also a upgraded suggestion for an expanded budget

For mostly movie watching & casual listening to stereo, you don't need huge FS... A very good satellite speakers/BS + 1 (or) 2 subwoofer can rock your room...

With a budget of 1 Lac you can consider lots of brands..... With your room size, you can consider FS as fronts.
You should audition Dali, Paradigm, Klipsch, Jamo, PSB, Tannoy, Sonodyne....and audition them with your AVR only. Then choose what suits best to your ears...

With a budget of 1 Lac you can consider lots of brands..... With your room size, you can consider FS as fronts.
You should audition Dali, Paradigm, Klipsch, Jamo, PSB, Tannoy, Sonodyne....and audition them with your AVR only. Then choose what suits best to your ears...

Thank you for your opinion , i'm wondering what is the best place in kolkata to audition maximum possible brands :)

abhijeet can you please rate these speakers from higher to lower ratings

Since your usage in mainly movies I will suggest you to audition Paradigm Monitor 7 first....then Klipsch RF52, than Sonodyne Avant 345.....
Again I would say that take your AVR and audition them all.....

Hi
Last Week I purchase Dali Zensor 7 FS+Zensor 1 BS+Center Vocal+Subwoofer E 12F With Denon Avr X-1000-----

This is total Zensor series 5.1 pkg.
I took demo of Dali Zensor FS 5 & 7 /Monitor Audio MR 4 series/Paradigim Monitor 7/Warfdale Diamond 10.5/7/159(expensive) & few more Speakers..

Out of above mention I like(yes, it's my personal humble opinion N feelings & not to harm or offence any one) Dali Zensor 5 & 7 very much(7 is much more Powerful with better Sound stage for front & Stereo than 5, but 5 is equally good & best value for money & Zensor 1/5/7 All are highly rated & awarded best Tradition 5.1 Pkg under 1500 pound catagory by Whathifi for the year 2011 & again for 2012...& have won others Awards also..for that check with Dali web.....

I Took demo with Indian classical instrumental by PT.Hariprasad Chaurasia(flute) PT.Shivkumar (Santoor)PT. Ravishanker(Sitar)& Vocals by .PT.Bhimsen joshi & Western Symphony orchestra & other indian Classical songs.This is for Music & Now for Movies i took demo of Hindi Film ''Zindagi milegi na dobara''
& Jodha Akbar & for english i took demo of War Movie Where Eagles Dare/Jaws/Towering Inferno/Few Car chase & action scences from other movies also & belive me result is Superb...
I love the result of both FS 5 & 7(again it's my personal opinion) compare to above mention Speakers...

This will be slightly above your budget of Rs. 1 Laskh(Zensor 5 pkg will be around Rs 1,25,000/ & Zensor 7 pkg will be Rs. 1,35,000 appx.)
But I strongly belive it's worth..& request you to take demo In Kolkotta contact SKS Traders contact person Mr B.Pathak(Bipro Bhanoo)
Mob no 9831163529.

I am not Technicaly qualified to comment or nor inviting any chalange...
This is what i Purchased ...Yes Dali Zensor 7 pkg with full confidence....
And I am exteemly happy for my Decission......

Pl note:- Price for the Pkg is already increase by 12% From 1/09/2013.

Regards
Rajubhai

thank you rajubhai will audition them can you also tell me where can i find Paradigm Monitor 7 in kolkata

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back