OPPO no more

Pioneer LX800 and LX500. If you have budget consider lx800.
Heard good reviews about it and it is a serious audiophile player.

How good is it when compared with UDP-205 ? I am asking because in current circumstances, I believe both will cost same in India.

Pioneer LX800 and LX500. If you have budget consider lx800.
Heard good reviews about it and it is a serious audiophile player.

How good is it when compared with UDP-205 ? I am asking because in current circumstances, I believe both will cost same in India.

I think LX800 is a better player than 205 considering its isolation, weight and chassis but it is more expensive than 205.Based on price performance ratio which one is better I am not sure. Any ways I assume Oppo is not available easily now.

looks clearly over priced when compared to 205 as you said

But they have arranged components well and have a very good chassis ( very thick) which will reduce EMI and RF.
No competitor now, hence may be utilizing the market scenario. Oppo 205 is not available from Oppo and it is also charged very high by re sellers.
I think few are utilizing the situation.

But they have arranged components well and have a very good chassis ( very thick) which will reduce EMI and RF.
No competitor now, hence may be utilizing the market scenario. Oppo 205 is not available from Oppo and it is also charged very high by re sellers.
I think few are utilizing the situation.
yaa here so many friend called me to look for old stocks of 205 none is available. saw a few over priced ads though.Used ones are also unreasonably priced in ebay and craiglist
my friend got a great deal for $950, still trying to steal it from him.

yaa here so many friend called me to look for old stocks of 205 none is available. saw a few over priced ads though.Used ones are also unreasonably priced in ebay and craiglist
my friend got a great deal for $950, still trying to steal it from him.
For 950$ it is a steal, how was the condition?
Most of them are selling at higher price. I has sent an email for booking an Oppo after they stopped production but didnt confirm the order. I regret not doing it. I am using Sony X800 for 4K UHD and I use Oppo103 for blue rays. For blueray I didn't find any difference between sony and Oppo.

Brother that was just a few days old unit full box without a single scratch.
one local system integrator gave him.
i am looking for a 205 to use as transport but couldnt find a good deal yet.
Currently using X700 but disappointed as it freezes every now and then. and it doesnt keep playback history saved once it freezes i will have to seek it again every time.
someone is asking 1L for used 203. atrocious i say

Brother that was just a few days old unit full box without a single scratch.
one local system integrator gave him.
i am looking for a 205 to use as transport but couldnt find a good deal yet.
Currently using X700 but disappointed as it freezes every now and then. and it doesnt keep playback history saved once it freezes i will have to seek it again every time.
someone is asking 1L for used 203. atrocious i say

That was a really good offer.
With X800 I dont face any issue, it is working perfectly. I got it in 2017. I also use it as a transport for audio.
Some times I use Oppo 103 as a transport. LX800 is not available in US. Why you are inclined to Oppo, planning to
use for 4K movies too?

That was a really good offer.
With X800 I dont face any issue, it is working perfectly. I got it in 2017. I also use it as a transport for audio.
Some times I use Oppo 103 as a transport. LX800 is not available in US. Why you are inclined to Oppo, planning to
use for 4K movies too?
oppo because it has a good builtin dac , if in case i am in between dacs. and yes movies too oppo's image is more natural than sony. but then again for HDR10 or above and Dolbyvision sony will be better so planning to keep that too.

Back