Optoma HD25 suitable for 9x9 ft room

sushant.butta

I am planning to buy Optoma HD25 for my room which is 9x9 ft. So just wanted to know whether this projector will be suitable for this room or a larger room is required for 3d/HD projectors. I will be installing Yamaha YHT299 speaker system and Sony playstation for playing games. And some times will be using it to play 3D movies as well. So for this requirement whether i should buy OPTOMA HD25 projector or a Passive 3d LED Tv. I am confused please help.

Yess you would be able to enjoy the big screen experience with only limitation being smaller screen (about 6ft width). This would give you a screen size of atleast 75ft which would still be good compared to any TV!

Yes, 75". It was a typo.

It can be installed on ceiling. you can check projectorcentral.com for calculating at what length it can be installed/screen size etc.

It can be installed on ceiling. you can check projectorcentral.com for calculating at what length it can be installed/screen size etc.
13.gif

Go for a projector! If you have the option of a larger room, do consider it.
The HD25 will give you 5'2'' wide image in your 9x9 room but at max zoom.
Do check out projectorcentral.com. It does seem to list every projector ever made! Use "search by features" from the menu on the left side. Feed in your budget, throw distance (not 9 feet but a max of 8 feet since this is the distance from the lens to the screen), image size and other features you are interested in. Play around with the throw distance though here you do not have much scope. Check out the projection calculator for each.

Install with a ceiling mount at suitable location. Best is near the wall opposite to the screen.

Last edited:
Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back