Ordered most awaiting product from aliexpress-himedia q10 pro

Hi, anyone using Himedia H8, I am looking to order one via Ali express, I need this for my other tv which is 32" Lg and is not smart, I plan to connect with himedia H8 so that through wifi I can access my other himedia 900b content and other devices.

Let me know if other workaround to bring tv on network

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally received my himedia q10 pro today ,excellent product ,video & audio quality is good,set up is very simple, wifi excellent , just enjoying.
Thanks to all members who have given feedback about aliexpress.I think hifivision should make all himedia products available to us.
thanks all

Hey Sachin, can you tell me. Will it work as bluetooth audio receiver from mobiles or other bluetooth enabled devices as well? Now I have Bose bluetooth adapter which I connected to Marantz AV and I can play songs from my mobile to AV via that adapter. That is not working hence planning to take new, so checking if this fulfils my purpose. Please help.

Will it work as bluetooth audio receiver from mobiles or other bluetooth enabled devices as well? Now I have Bose bluetooth adapter which I connected to Marantz AV and I can play songs from my mobile to AV via that adapter. That is not working hence planning to take new, so checking if this fulfils my purpose. Please help.

Hi Sachin,

I received by Q10pro last week :)
Are you using any hard disk with Q10pro's internal hdisk bay ?
Are you able to access your desktop/laptop,which are on same network, on Q10's Kodi ?

@ satya shekhar - I have not tried playing through bluetooth adaptors as i dont have it ,if you passing by my area u can come & try.
@ Harpeetz- I have not tried internal hdd ,but my external 1 tb it works very good & through kodi I have to check networking capacities .Can u plz guide me how to check it & its remote is very basic one , but audio 7.1 passthrough is excellent ,. Iam having 7.1 setup and audio quality is very good ,also youtube is working,google play is working .Recently update has been released by himedia .Please go for update through usb method & it take long time to download update .After update if it fails then again reset to factory & try updation.

@ Harpeetz- I have not tried internal hdd ,but my external 1 tb it works very good & through kodi I have to check networking capacities .Can u plz guide me how to check it & its remote is very basic one , but audio 7.1 passthrough is excellent ,. Iam having 7.1 setup and audio quality is very good ,also youtube is working,google play is working .Recently update has been released by himedia .Please go for update through usb method & it take long time to download update .After update if it fails then again reset to factory & try updation.

Sachin, i am trying the networking capacities, however, under HiMedia Media Center, when i select Lan, it shows my desktop(name of my desktop) and once selected, asks for a User name & Password, which i am not able to locate. Stuck here.. I tried updating the software, by using the Online method, but it is not showing any new update.
Please go through Q10Pro's thread on HiMedia Q5/Q10 Pro (2016) with Kodi: Reviews & Utilization , lot of information around Q10Pro.

when i select Lan, it shows my desktop(name of my desktop) and once selected, asks for a User name & Password, which i am not able to locate. Stuck here..

That username and password is the same you must be using to log in to your desktop

then try setting one. windows would not allow access to a network share unless you have a password created for the same. so create a user, give him admin privileges, set a password and then try to access the share via created user.

Hi Sachin,

I received by Q10pro last week :)
Are you using any hard disk with Q10pro's internal hdisk bay ?
Are you able to access your desktop/laptop,which are on same network, on Q10's Kodi ?

I have MINIX mini 5 and using Kodi on it. I have attached my 1 TB drive to my desktop which is on the same network as MINIX and I can add all the videos through Kodi. Just enable SMB on your Windows machine and any Kodi would detect it under Windows SMB.

Hi all,

Thanks to the post of n_sachin and other members in this thread on the Q10 Pro, I was inspired and ordered it on Aliexpress on 20 July 2016 and received the wonderful Q10 Pro - Not before haggling a lot online for discount.

Finally I was able to buy and receive Q10 Pro at USD 185 ( Landed including shipment thru 4PX Express (9-10 business days promised)). Delivered in India through Aramex. I had to pay Rs 1000/- for customs on delivery.

Attached is the website shot( Sellers name is 'Online - LuckyMall'). Every website is now quoting USD 299 - 300 but this seller provided an option to select and then contact for discount before paying.

So I had bargained with the seller for 3 days and bring him from USD 299 to USD 185 Including a MeLe airplay remote as gift.

I had taken assurance from seller the option to order at the same price from friends after I receive.

If anyone interested in getting at this same price for Q10 Pro please mention my order reference number for passing on the discount ( order reference no: 76741536297907). Select the option of free mouse and insist on 4 PX shipping.

I will post this in the group buying section so that more people can benefit

Coming to the item itself - I am presently using HiMedia 900B for the past two and half years and was working excellently and had no reason to change but was inspired by the superior specs Q10 Pro offered particularly option to play in kodi.

What a difference !!- The Q10 Pro is streets ahead in quick booting and responsive UI and now enjoying the Kodi flexibility to catalogue and sectionalise my large movie collection and play it on the media player

Attachments

• AliexpressWebsite Q10 Pro-1.jpg
    AliexpressWebsite Q10 Pro-1.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 230
Hello !
I have orderd Q5 for 150$ with the same seller earlier with free shipment thro
EMS It has to reach me in few days... i was little disappointed to get fewer discount..with no free bees after seeing rdksrk's post..
Still looking for the duty to pay amount.

Murali.

Hi all,

Thanks to the post of n_sachin and other members in this thread on the Q10 Pro, I was inspired and ordered it on Aliexpress on 20 July 2016 and received the wonderful Q10 Pro - Not before haggling a lot online for discount.

Finally I was able to buy and receive Q10 Pro at USD 185 ( Landed including shipment thru 4PX Express (9-10 business days promised)). Delivered in India through Aramex. I had to pay Rs 1000/- for customs on delivery.

Attached is the website shot( Sellers name is 'Online - LuckyMall'). Every website is now quoting USD 299 - 300 but this seller provided an option to select and then contact for discount before paying.

So I had bargained with the seller for 3 days and bring him from USD 299 to USD 185 Including a MeLe airplay remote as gift.

I had taken assurance from seller the option to order at the same price from friends after I receive.

If anyone interested in getting at this same price for Q10 Pro please mention my order reference number for passing on the discount ( order reference no: 76741536297907). Select the option of free mouse and insist on 4 PX shipping.

I will post this in the group buying section so that more people can benefit

Coming to the item itself - I am presently using HiMedia 900B for the past two and half years and was working excellently and had no reason to change but was inspired by the superior specs Q10 Pro offered particularly option to play in kodi.

What a difference !!- The Q10 Pro is streets ahead in quick booting and responsive UI and now enjoying the Kodi flexibility to catalogue and sectionalise my large movie collection and play it on the media player

Hi,

Can you share me link for the product from this seller ? Am not getting this seller on aliexpess mobile app.

Thanks

Hi,

Can you share me link for the product from this seller ? Am not getting this seller on aliexpess mobile app.

Thanks

Hi Here is the link -

HiMedia Q10 PRO 3D 4K UltraHD Smart Android 5.1 TV Box 2GB/ 16GB HDMI 2.0 Bluetooth 4.0 Dual WiFi & HDD Bay DTS DOLBY Play Store-in Set-top Boxes from Consumer Electronics on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group

Or type Himedia Q10 Pro in Aliexpress search on Laptop and select this option from seller Online Luckymall.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back