Ordering from Paytmall

I have bought a few stuff from them and the experience has not been positive. A few stuff relatively inexpensive came through ok. But I got different (inferior) products 2-3 times and 1 got refund after a lot of effort. One of them could not be replaced because I didn't verify the item on receipt in time. Getting across to their support personnel is a real hassle and even if you get to them they are not helpful. Amazon has the best customer support of all and are very helpful in case of issues. My advise would be to stay away even if the price seems attractive.

I had couple of horrible experiences with Flipkart as well. The first level support of Flipkart is useless, the responses you get are like you are talking to a machine. The 2'nd level support of Flipkart is good, you get to talk to a real human. They are quick to resolve the issue as well. The problem is the delay in getting your issue escalated to the 2'nd level support. It took me 3 weeks to get a refund from Flipkart in this case.

Amazon support has been stellar and they have never failed to impress me.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back