Our own audiophile YouTube reviewer - FM Vikram Paul

• Thread starter Deleted member 15865
  • Start date
Great - just subbscribed to him. Nice to see if provide details in there. Biggest challenge of being an audio-video reviewer is on the equipemens you can own. There is a limit to equipements that you can buy and after some time your inventory runs out. Not sure what to do after that.

I am running a YouTube channel as well : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwDy8x0yAyyvI8LMabXUeTQ?

Some of my reviews here:

Thanks for sharing your youtube channel, especially for Rythmik subwoofer review.

@vikramdesigner
@rksingh1
I already subscribed, liked and comment on your videos.

To all forum members,

Please subscribe, like and comment on his channel video, so his youtube channel rating would get improve.
By doing the three steps subscribed, like and comment, the recommendation system on youtube would recommend his channel videos to other people who are passionate about audio.

Thank you so much @anilpatel - I believe you are my 1700th subscriber - currently at 1701.

All the support and encouraging words I hear from this platform are very motivating, especially when I don't have any professional gear to shoot my videos. I am still old school, using my phone for video and a basic Boya M1 mic for audio. I started posting the videos sheer out of passion and love for sharing the experience I have - whatever limited it may be.

There is lot to learn. I am still trying to figure out ways to present my content via effective story telling. Lets see where it goes. I'll buy a professional grade microphone when I get to 2000 subscribers (if it gets to that place).

Thank you so much @anilpatel - I believe you are my 1700th subscriber - currently at 1701.

All the support and encouraging words I hear from this platform are very motivating, especially when I don't have any professional gear to shoot my videos. I am still old school, using my phone for video and a basic Boya M1 mic for audio. I started posting the videos sheer out of passion and love for sharing the experience I have - whatever limited it may be.

There is lot to learn. I am still trying to figure out ways to present my content via effective story telling. Lets see where it goes. I'll buy a professional grade microphone when I get to 2000 subscribers (if it gets to that place).
You will definitely reach 2000 subscribers mark in no time.
I also subscribed your channel with my professional email account as well as personal email account.
Please keep informing about your videos, number of subscriptions.

Best luck for your channel.

Anil

@SachinChavan
Thanks a lot for sharing this video in our Forum. After long thought I have posted this YouTube video,

I am planning to do more AV gears review and unboxing videos in YouTube. I request all of you to subscribe my channel and provide your valuable feedback for improvement.
Hi Vikram,
Thanks for sharing the review videos. Subscribed to your channel.
It will be very helpful if you or someone shares videos of basic things also. This will help newcomer like me who quickly want to understand basic things, purchase setup and enjoy the music. All the information is there in this site but its not in one place. Its scattered. And it takes lot of time to go through all these threads. Also sometimes, its not organized.

for eg,
1. step by step guide to buying your first stereo setup.
2. explaining importance of each component in stereo setup. like amp, passive speaker, source, dac, cable etc etc with audio difference each component adds to the final music.
3. importance of dac where same song is played with and without dac
4. importance of good cable where same song is played with average and good cable
5. buying guide based on budget like within 1 lakh, within 2 lakh etc etc.
6. buying guide based on music preference like rock, Bollywood old songs, bass heavy songs etc etc
7. active vs passive speakers
8. review of upcoming Indian brand speakers. for eg many people spoke lot of good things about indiqaudio and acoustic portrait etc
9. stereo setup vs one box solution
10 importance of good source where same song is played.

Why Video/Audio as compared to Reading:
Videos are time efficient and more convenient option. We can watch a video quickly and intake a lot more information in a very short timespan. With Audio comparison, we can make out the difference immediately. Explaining this is words will take lot of time.

<snip>
Why Video/Audio as compared to Reading:
Videos are time efficient and more convenient option. We can watch a video quickly and intake a lot more information in a very short timespan. With Audio comparison, we can make out the difference immediately. Explaining this is words will take lot of time.
Yes. Videos are efficient, but the written word is sometimes useful.
I have found our brains absorb information in weird ways.
If it is scattered or unorganized, sometimes our thought processes kick into higher gear.

Look at the "Reviews" sub forum, if you have not already.
Cheers,
Raghu

@rksingh1
I have started watching your videos on youtube and they are very informative.

The best part of your presentation is your voice and language. Your voice is touching to heart and your language is simple, lucid and you have organised thought process.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back