PA Junior FS for Rs. 2,627/-

gap g j

Hi

I came across Pure acoustics Junior FS for an unbelivable bargain price of Rs. 2,627/- only in 20north.

Has anyone auditioned PA Junior series and how much it cost here in Chennai

The Onkyo people said the new Junior series has arrived and work out the price and inform me last month but they have not informed me.

Are there anyone ready to buy this speakers.

Shop in the US from India @ 20North - Pure Acoustics Junior Series Dual 6.5-Inch Floor-standing Loudspeaker (Maple) : Electronics

Thanks
Gap G J

the only review on that listing trashes it, shipping charges are 7000 bucks, so landed cost wil lbe 11000 bucks or so.

i've heard pure acoustics small satellites and they were pretty decent, especially compared to Onkyo's satellites, never heard their floorstanders.

Hi

I came across Pure acoustics Junior FS for an unbelivable bargain price of Rs. 2,627/- only in 20north.

The Onkyo people said the new Junior series has arrived and work out the price and inform me last month but they have not informed me.

Shop in the US from India @ 20North - Pure Acoustics Junior Series Dual 6.5-Inch Floor-standing Loudspeaker (Maple) : Electronics

Thanks
Gap G J

Hi

Thanks
Gap G J

You have dug out a very interesting deal. Shipping is expensive though.
No idea about the quality.

I've always found if anything sounds too good to be true then something's surely wrong...

Even decent PC speakers cost more, how can FS come at such a cost?

If you leave satellites on the floor they become floor standers ....

Just a passing funny thought ... :)

Cheers

I've always found if anything sounds too good to be true then something's surely wrong...

Even decent PC speakers cost more, how can FS come at such a cost?

A single customer review on the site says it all

:eek:hyeah:

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back