• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

Panasonic proj service center in Bangalore?

Wharfedale Speakers

govindp

Friends,

My Panasonic projector PT-AE4000U has stopped working. It starts up ok, displays the picture for a few seconds and then, the picture shuts off with power LED still glowing green and lamp indicator flashing red. As per the manual, it is a problem with the lamp circuit. I have tried replacing the lamp, but, still the problem persists. Any idea how to solve this? Or do you know any good panasonic projector service center in Bangalore?

Thanks,
Govind.

Neeraj0272

I have the same projector running fine for 4 years. Its lamp is showing 1728 hours mostly run in normal mode(not eco-mode). Now It starts and runs ok for a few minutes and then start showing a temperature warning. After a few more minutes it shuts down with power indicator at red and temp indicator a flashing red. I haven't noticed any brightness degradation due to any aging of lamp. Fan is running ok.
So now I dont know whether it is beacuse the lamp is gone or is there some other problem?
Any idea?
Anyone know any service centre in Delhi?