Panasonic PV8 - Box

jacobinasu

Hi All,

Anybody in Bangalore who has the PV8 box and who is willing to part with it. Please could you respond.

This is urgent.

I am facing a problem from the service people on replacing the piece because i do not have the box.

Replacement is valid only for pieces within 15 days of delivery. SO i am guessing you wont need it post 15 days.

Anybody who is willing to help me out. Promise i would give them a big treat.:)

Hope thats incentive enough.

Please Please help.

Regards,
Jacob Inasu

Just send me a message, i will come and pick it up from your place, where ever, but in Bangalore.
Contact No - 99723 55002

Jacob in the mean time why dont you contact Devi Electronics, many of our forum members have bought it from them, ask them as a favor. You will find the contact number in the forum.

Hi Madhu,

I Tried reaching Devi electronics, but they dont deal with Panasonic. Thats the response i got from them.

One of the forum members has offered to give me the box. But he is not sure if he has the thermocol. So little bit of a fix still.

Anybody out there , with a PV8 more than 15 days old and has the box, please could you give it to me.

Really hoping for a positive reponse.

Regards,
Jacob Inasu

Why do u tell them, u have the box, let them get the new one, and give the box in which the new one came? I am sure they aint going to bring the new one in some cover right?

Hey I am Ram not Madhu :eek:hyeah:

Why do u tell them, u have the box, let them get the new one, and give the box in which the new one came? I am sure they aint going to bring the new one in some cover right?
I'm guessing they would want the serial number of the set and that on the sticker on the box to match.

I'm guessing they would want the serial number of the set and that on the sticker on the box to match.

Hey thanks for you response.

Anyway, the serial number is not an issue at all.

They have to send it back to the company and for that they need the PV8 packing and box it seems. They are planning to replace my PV8 with a C10.

I really thought that there'll be so many people with the box :sad: anyway i'm still looking.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back