Panasonic X15 - 32" LCD

anandbj76

Hi,

I came to know that Panasonic is launching a new 32" LCD Tv X15. Is anyone aware of it? Is it available at shops anywhere in India? I checked at Panasonic brand shops in Pune, and was told that it would take about 10 - 15 days for the TV to reach show rooms.

I had almost finalized on LX800C but was told by the show room guys that LX800 is getting discontinued and would be replaced by X15. Is anyone aware of X15's features?

Regards,
Anand

Hi,

I came to know that Panasonic is launching a new 32" LCD Tv X15. Is anyone aware of it? Is it available at shops anywhere in India? I checked at Panasonic brand shops in Pune, and was told that it would take about 10 - 15 days for the TV to reach show rooms.

I had almost finalized on LX800C but was told by the show room guys that LX800 is getting discontinued and would be replaced by X15. Is anyone aware of X15's features?

Regards,
Anand

the LX800 will mostly be replaced by the G10 lcd,the g10 from the reviews doesn't quite match its rivals from sony and samsung in overall performance,be it in image processing or the contrast levels.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back