Paradigm Atom 7 OR PSB Alpha B1

sam9s

Fellow members.....

I am getting a deal between two bookshelves speakers, price is not the factor here. Need your expert advice, which one do you all suggest. My requirements.

1. Only Music, mostly FLACS but 320kbps MP3 will also be a factor
2. NO movies/TV
3. Will connect to Dayton Audio DTA120 in all probability. Amp yet to purchase, but budget is <10K for amp, used one will do. Suggest if any other is more advised.
4. I like subtle base, not boom boom, and clear vocals. reference can be Wharfedale 10.x line. ...simply loved them and their sound signature. Hated Monitor Audio, Mordaunt short and the likes.

Speakers ......

1. PSB Alpha B1
2. Paradigm atom 7

Which one can I go without listening to them. Yes that's the catch. If I have to go without listening, what would gurus suggest here.

Please dont suggest any other spk in the same price as I am getting a deal with these two hence need to choose between these two only.

Regards
Sammy

I like the paradigm sound as I own them. But the PSB alpha is a safe bet as many in the forum have liked it and own it.

I forgot to mention I currently own and listening to AudioEngine A5+ Active speakers, so need to know even if this upgrade is worth as compared to what I have

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back