Parsound P3 Preamp

ketanpote69

I am interested in getting VU meter in my stereo system .

I have Parasound P3 ,is there a way to attach external VU meter /equaliser.

P3 catalogue says it has provision to attach external signal processing components.

Now if such external VU meter or with graphic equaliser if available can this be attached to pre amp.

Any FM has experienced such possibilities.
bbed53d5c02bd8c0b2b8c6045e5d2ca1.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

An equalizer is a signal processor. A VU meter is not. They are different animals.
An equalizer can be connected to the P3 - it says so in the manual. Where's the doubt coming from?

Great Keith.
This answers my 1st question.

Now the second one is have u come across and equipment which has equaliser n VU meter together.

Hi

If you are interested and comfortable in DIY then visit Diyaudiocraft website

VU / dB / Watts Meter

Or similar websites, they do have Vu metres and their drivers as kits which can be put together in your ideal cabinet.

They are cool to look at.

Hi Guys thanks for response . I am on lookout for EQ with VU as external device preferably manufactured .

Hi,

This would be considered as Vintage equipment and possibly the many dealers we have on olx and quikr in Mumbai would have such equipment possible at their end....

Ok Sir , should I look out for stereo frequency equaliser with analog VU meter??
Sir in ur experience any particular make /co having such unit

Hi,

The ones with VU meters will be stereo...

Look out for Marantz, Yamaha, Sherwood, Technics, etc.

Ok Sir , should I look out for stereo frequency equaliser with analog VU meter??
When I said that I owned an equalizer with a VU meter in reply to your question whether I have come across equalizers with VU meters you had not mentioned what type of VU meter. Now, since this analog VU meter thing has suddenly popped up let me clarify that I have NOT come across an equalizer with analog VU meter/s.

Back