Partsconnexion Canada

GeorgeO

I exchanged emails this week with Chris Johnson of Partconnexion, Canada, and he advised me to keep the option open of looking at connectors from their regular stocks, since items in their BBS(Bargain Basement Sale) would be available only while stocks last. I have bought from them at least 2-3 times earlier-maybe more, and find that they are generally prompt, offer good value for money and stock a pretty wide range of products for both diyers as well as anyone who wants to upgrade.

I have bought from them at least 2-3 times earlier-maybe more, and find that they are generally prompt, offer good value for money and stock a pretty wide range of products for both diyers as well as anyone who wants to upgrade.

Hi,

I agree with George.

I have bought stuff from Partsconnexion in the past and last month bought some Mills MRA12 resistors for the speaker crossovers.

They are very prompt in their shipping and their prices are reasonable.

For speaker crossover caps.I would suggest DIYers try the Russian KBG paper in oil caps available on Ebay from several sellers.

Regards
Rajiv

Regards
Rajiv

I bought some binding posts last year, for my Hypex amp build from their bargain bin( at 75% off list), and found that they didnt have the required number of plastic washers to insulate them from the chassis. I emailed Chris Johnson and despite the fact that they were sold "as is", he was kind enough not only to offer to search and locate the washers from his stock( after I sent him photos), but mail them across very promptly to my son in NY.

I admire this level of customer service!

I have ordered twice from PartsC the first time (binding posts) I got the order in 5 days. The second time however the ordered didn't come through for over a month and I would put it down to our Postal Department losing the package. PartsC was kind enough to ship a replacement very quickly to George's son's address. All in all a great co. to deal with.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back