Payment through PayPal

A K Bhattacharjee

Recently while searching for a EEprom ic, I found the item on eBay-fr. I placed the order & selected payment option as PayPal. After entering all the details & pressing submit button my card was charged for the cost & shipping. But neither the transaction was reflected on eBay nor I received any mail or message from PayPal/eBay. I didn't find any forum where I can submit the issue. Neither eBay nor PayPal provide their email address.
If any FM has such experience pl share.

Thanks

Recently while searching for a EEprom ic, I found the item on eBay-fr. I placed the order & selected payment option as PayPal. After entering all the details & pressing submit button my card was charged for the cost & shipping. But neither the transaction was reflected on eBay nor I received any mail or message from PayPal/eBay. I didn't find any forum where I can submit the issue. Neither eBay nor PayPal provide their email address.

Thanks
do you have a paypal account? if not open a new paypal using the same email you used to buy the product, its strange that txn did not reflected on ebay atleast, should have received email as well, I have bought 100's of item through ebay and its pretty safe and get email everytime.

Thanks
First thing first, speak to your card issuing bank and share the details of transaction over email.
In case if it turns out that your card was charged and there is no clue of the order, you can ask your back for the refund if they have the record that you reported the case.

Please check with your card customer care if any transaction happened. Safer side block your card, without otp foreign currency charges can be made. I lost 15k after doing a transaction in vpn.

Better open a PayPal account with your PAN Card details.

If a transaction is recorded in PayPal then you are eligible for refund. I have got full refund even after 3 months of transaction for no delivery of goods.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back