PC case

RAJUSH26

Forum friends ,pls advise which PC case to choose for my PC build .
I want to mount my GPU vertically to show off the RGB on the 3 fans .

Coolermaster should have some good full ATX cases.
Which model of Ryzen 7 is that?
Very good desktop processor from AMD.

What is your budget for the case ?

Will this fit ? You will need the vertical mounting bracket extra ? Enquire if they have it in stock

but antec or nzxt or corsair.
my personal pc has nzxt.
and try not to buy those with fancy light in the front with grill and all
lights will have issues in future and the grills will get accumulated dust.
if you want to show off buy some thing with side glass and used some custom rgb

Fractal, NZXT and Cooler Master have a few vfm cases. Even if you opt for a big case, make sure to monitor the CPU and GPU temps to avoid throttling.

Fractal, NZXT and Cooler Master have a few vfm cases. Even if you opt for a big case, make sure to monitor the CPU and GPU temps to avoid throttling.
Please make sure that u donf choose one with poor ventilation blinded by the looks. When there is lot of glass, make sure there is enough fans too.

you should have purchased intel cause intel is much superior to ryzen
im looking to assemble a pC, i got updats like AMD Ryzen 9 series is hitting highest hits in terms of processor speed & looking at this ads for quite a time made me fan. Can u shed some light why u generalised about intel superior to AMD,

how about this config with the amount spent,presently i have corsair venegance 8 GB RAM & Nvidia GTX 660Ti bought back in 2014

how about this config with the amount spent,presently i have corsair venegance 8 GB RAM & Nvidia GTX 660Ti bought back in 2014
Are you not planning to upgrade your GTX 660Ti?
Plan to get a 1TB SSD and a better case with this upgrade.

Also, if you are into gaming, get a mechanical keyboard.

Forum friends ,pls advise which PC case to choose for my PC build .
I want to mount my GPU vertically to show off the RGB on the 3 fans .

View attachment 36685

Cooler master cabinets or if you can get Alienware computer cabinets. You can enquire at Rashi peripherals or make a trip to Lamington road, Mumbai but am assuming you are in Pune.
We are using cooler master cabinets for around 15 years but not for gaming purpose & they still look good & going strong except the power buttons in 3 computers have given away in that period.
You can check the various Corsair Carbide series on Amazon which would be ideal for your gaming purpose plus you can display your RGB fan.

Cooler Master Cabinets

Last edited:
No need to get a x570 motherboard. Only advantage over the B450 is gen 4 pcie support - only useful for ultra high speed storage (very expensive). Use the savings for high speed RAM - 3200mhz, pref 16gb.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back