Peerless drivers for OB speakers

Hello forum members
Please don't purchase peerless speakers from India. They are very cheap quality items, and also over priced. No other information available for their site. Peerless denmark is very different item.

I beg to differ. My current speakers use Peerless India made tweeters and woofers (GR Research X/LS Encore bookshelf, made from kit) and they sound very good.

But I agree that Peerless India doesn't give out adequate info on the drivers they make. A friend told me just last night that they don't list on their website even 10% of the drivers they make.

You are right, Suraj. Let me ask Mr Busch if it will be possible to use the Kevlar cone version of the full ranger with some not too major tweaks to his x-over. He is usually very helpful. But the primary stumbling block remains for now - how to source the GRS or Peerless woofer without paying through the nose and defeating the very purpose of building a cheap but very good OB.
The other stumbling block is the unavailability of FR and Impedance measurements of the Kevlar driver. Without these, I doubt whether Mr. Busch will be able to even provide an opinion.

Last edited:
Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back