Perfomance of Klipsch R12SW sub vs SVS, Velodyne, BIC subs???

Nimishhome

What is Klipsch R12SW sub performance compared to SVS, Velodyne, BIC subs???. I have read many threads in this forum about subs, but still confused. And I observed that no any one prefer or discus Klipsch sub.

And I observed that no any one prefer or discus Klipsch sub.

Purely because of the very high pricing (in India), not many can afford them..

What is Klipsch R12SW sub performance compared to SVS, Velodyne, BIC subs???. I have read many threads in this forum about subs, but still confused

Share some info on your budget and the subs in consideration..

Share some info on your budget and the subs in consideration..
My budget around max 50k for sub. And I preferences is 50% movie and 50% music. I have auditioned klipsch R12SW, but it not much impressed me. I don't know it is setup alignment deficiency.

Currently I have considered Bic PL200ll and Klipsch Reference 12SW. My expectation is deep impact baas, feel explosion and heavy metal collision. My room is small. room size is 10feet X 8feet.

Go for pl200 eyes closed. This is one on the best value for money sub. I personally use this for both music and movie and it works well with both.
If u can increase ur budget by few Ks more, u have svs pb1000 which would be even better.
Try to audition And feel the difference.

What is Klipsch R12SW sub performance compared to SVS, Velodyne, BIC subs???. I have read many threads in this forum about subs, but still confused. And I observed that no any one prefer or discus Klipsch sub.
If you are a bass lover BIC America PL200 is best. Also Mission MS450 which is 15 inch subwoofer.

Hi,
Is it possible to get demo of BIC PL200 in Mumbai? I have talked with Proaudiohome at Vashi and OOberpad.com, but their is no provision for demo. They have only sealed box packed.

Hi,
Is it possible to get demo of BIC PL200 in Mumbai? I have talked with Proaudiohome at Vashi and OOberpad.com, but their is no provision for demo. They have only sealed box packed.
Not sure on Demo in Mumbai. But here in Chennai the dealer had in demo both BIC America Pl200 II and Mission MS-450

Oh...thats sad.....not sure who else deals with BIC in Mumbai........and would have it on demo

Go for PL200/ PL200 ii.

If you have space constraint, go for PL200 ii which has bass ports in the front. I have been using PL200 bought last year, I am very happy with its performance. It will suit for both movies and music.

BIC sub woofers are incredible and a value for money product. Comes with BASH amplifier, , 12" woofer having 250 RMS that goes as low as 22Hz. It comes with 5 years board warranty and 8 years for the woofer warranty. I bought from ProAudioHome last year, in case of any warranty claim, they will send you the replacement for the warranted part.

Of all, you can go for this sub woofer even without an audition. It will satisfy you for sure with in your budget.

Thanks,
Sriram

What about the Klipsch sub???

Hi

If you can visit a profx..these are latest launched subs (march 2018)....i heard them for the what hifi show in Mumbai.

http://profx.com/detailpage?brandId...17&Id_detail=468&aclass=2&menu=1&calledFrom=0

http://profx.com/detailpage?brandId...17&Id_detail=469&aclass=2&menu=1&calledFrom=0

These will perform as close to a BIC America F12.....the PL200 is a different league altogether...much more refined and smooth!

With this calculation in mind...once you audition the POLK sub.....for obvious reasons,.,,BIC America is much ahead in power and smoothness, decide accordingly and purchase.....

Please read all specs including connectivity options and placement size....sometimes many miscalculate and buy the wrong sub.....

Go for PL200/ PL200 ii.

If you have space constraint, go for PL200 ii which has bass ports in the front. I have been using PL200 bought last year, I am very happy with its performance. It will suit for both movies and music.

BIC sub woofers are incredible and a value for money product. Comes with BASH amplifier, , 12" woofer having 250 RMS that goes as low as 22Hz. It comes with 5 years board warranty and 8 years for the woofer warranty. I bought from ProAudioHome last year, in case of any warranty claim, they will send you the replacement for the warranted part.

Of all, you can go for this sub woofer even without an audition. It will satisfy you for sure with in your budget.

Thanks,
Sriram

Thanks
It will more helpful to make decision.

Hi

If you can visit a profx..these are latest launched subs (march 2018)....i heard them for the what hifi show in Mumbai.

http://profx.com/detailpage?brandId...17&Id_detail=468&aclass=2&menu=1&calledFrom=0

http://profx.com/detailpage?brandId...17&Id_detail=469&aclass=2&menu=1&calledFrom=0

These will perform as close to a BIC America F12.....the PL200 is a different league altogether...much more refined and smooth!

With this calculation in mind...once you audition the POLK sub.....for obvious reasons,.,,BIC America is much ahead in power and smoothness, decide accordingly and purchase.....

Please read all specs including connectivity options and placement size....sometimes many miscalculate and buy the wrong sub.....
Great suggestion, Thanks

Hey Hi all,
I got my sub Bic Acoustech PL200II yesterday :D:D:D from Proaudiohome.

Thanks efernand1, sriram_shol, Crank_shaft, Kumar442244 for great suggestion :).

Congrats.....let it settle in....play a lot of content with effects so that the SLEEPING CONE opens up soon.....sub volume 50% and let audyssey do the rest

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back