[Pics] My Home Theater

Great Setup. Your bluray library can hold 20-25,000 discs. Would take quite a while to fill them up:D:yahoo::clapping: Some pics showing each component would be highly appreciated.

Great Setup. Your bluray library can hold 20-25,000 discs. Would take quite a while to fill them up:D:yahoo::clapping: Some pics showing each component would be highly appreciated.

Will try to send some more pics...and yeah it'll take a white to fill that up, which in fact was the idea when creating such a disk holding space... ;) The racks are from bottom to top (11 ft) on 3 sides of the place behind the screen. dimension of two walls are 14 ft X 11 ft and one wall is 6 ft X 11 ft.

Congrats :)
I really would love to see the equipment pics individually and where all the equipment is placed.
Also PLS post the pics of your Blu-ray collection .... want to see how a 1000 or 2000 discs look like when together :D
time to update some pics :D
Cheers,
Aditya

Hi,

I used FlexiGray which I bought from Carl's Place and then sought help of carpenters to fix it on a frame. I got the screen stretched and stapled on a wooden frame. The size of the screen is 135" and its 16:9.

Nice set up Bikram! Looks like you did your research well before taking this big plunge. Congrats. Any specific reason for going for FlexiGray? Not Flexiwhite. I have ordered Flesiwhite from Carl place. My relative is carrying from US. I already have one motorized screen but heard and read so much about Carl place screens, thought of giving a try. Please share your experience.

Wow! Congrats. The aesthetics are also so great. However, why would you keep fans in there? I hope they are whisper quiet.

Hi,

Thanks to hifivision forum, some months ago I could complete my home theatre with the help and suggestions from members of this community. I am feeling proud to share some of the images and details of my HT. Please let me know what you feel about it.

Thanks

Excellent Boss !!!! Wonderful.....:cheers::thumbsup::cheers::thumbsup:

This is a cool setup. Could you let us know the cost of these equipment that you mentioned..

I've not done the total cost calculation, so I'll not be able to help, but can give you a list of things I have there. That might be of some help

Epson EH-TW6100
DENON AVR-X2000
SAMSUNG BLU-RAY PLAYER
X-BOX
KINECT
ASUS O'PLAY AIR
TATA SKY HD PLUS
Polk Audio TSx 440T Tower Speaker
Polk Audio TSx 250C Center Channel Speaker
Polk Audio TS x 110B Bookshelf Speaker (for surround)
Polk Audio DSW PRO 550 woofer

The cables I used are:

12AWG CL2 Rated 2-Conductor Loud Speaker Cable (for center, left and right channels)
Monoprice 12AWG CL2 Rated 4-Conductor Loud Speaker Cable (For surround speakers)
Monster M850 SW-12 M-Series 850 Subwoofer Cable
Monoprice 18AWG CL2 Premium 3-RCA Component RG6-U Video Coaxial Cable
Monoprice Super VGA M/M CL2 Rated (For In-Wall Installation) Cable w/ Ferrites
BlueRigger High Speed HDMI Cable CL3 Rated for In-wall Installation - Supports 3D and Audio Return

Schneider DIGILINK Solid Cable Cat 6 for LAN wiring

Nice set up Bikram! Looks like you did your research well before taking this big plunge. Congrats. Any specific reason for going for FlexiGray? Not Flexiwhite. I have ordered Flesiwhite from Carl place. My relative is carrying from US. I already have one motorized screen but heard and read so much about Carl place screens, thought of giving a try. Please share your experience.

In my research I fond the Flexigray prodcues better result than its white counterpart. And Carl's Place screens are good. It is in fact wonderful!

Very thoughtfully done. I specially liked the idea of running a Cat 6 cable all along. Even an ac-wifi setup starts panting once you feed in a full-blown HD content (file size > 16Gb). A hard wire puts an end to all that. Congrats Bikram.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back