picture coming greenish on Pioneer Bdp 170

The Wall

Hi all,

Based on the review on Pioneer Bdp 170, bought myself one. Normally things are great, however when I put on 3D and connect it to my Samsung PS 51d 550c, the images appear in 3D, however is all green in color and image quality is grainy.
Would request experts to please help.

If possible post some pics and elaborate the problem.

I have the same BDP and works well with 3D with current my setup.
Which content are u playing? Have u tried with different 3D content? Check settings in TV. Also check the HDMI cable connected between, which should be of good quality.

I used to have a similar problem with an old Toshiba DVD player, the entire screen would be an electric pink:the problem used to resolve itself if I changed the source say to STB /TV antenna and then switched back to DVD.Perhaps you could try switching sources...

I was facing the same problem with my Vieira 42 led TV. The pic was good on rca but on HDMI I hot a greenish tint, especially around shadows. I reduced resolution for HDMI to 1080p24. This has helped in getting a better PQ.

Hope this helps.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back