Pictures of 1987 AKAI BUSH

Anil kumar

Hi all, this is a 1987 AM series AKAI BUSH owned by my cousin, did not come with the eq. They are still in immaculate condition for it's age, not a scratch on it :) It was selling at 10k with eq & TT with 20 watt RMS.

AkaiBush01_zps3f3cd0f0.jpg

AkaiBush02_zps81d462f4.jpg

AkaiBush03_zps5dba1616.jpg

Akaibushbro-1987_zps50b17ec9.jpg

DIY PAGE
SignatureforHFVsmallestFINAL.jpg

Oh, this was a dream system for many back in the day. I remember as a 9th standard kid, standing in front of a shop window, admiring it. I recall their rack systems which were even more impressive back then. Wonder why they did not take off, as they should have.

now you own it?

Nope, system is not mine.

reubensm
Oh, this was a dream system for many back in the day. I remember as a 9th standard kid, standing in front of a shop window, admiring it. I recall their rack systems which were even more impressive back then. Wonder why they did not take off, as they should have.

Both amp & deck is in excellent condition, sounds very nice :cool: even i could not afford this, 10 K was lot of money in 1987. First tape played on this system was Alan Parsons Project (Eye in the sky) i still remember!!

I too have a 80's era AKAI BUSH HX-A1 cassette Deck and still in working condition. I think this was the period when Japanese electronic companies built the true gems.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back