Pioneer AVR on Ebay

Raghav

I am looking at buying a Pioneer Elite AVR, but it is very expensive in India (official and grey) . Pioneer is priced high in asia and europe.

However, I have found 2 US Pioneer Elite models on Ebay
VSX21TXH and VSX23TXH
Global Easy Buy
Global Easy Buy

Any views on these AVRs and how do they differ from Pioneer LX52 the model available in Europe and Asia.

Raghav

Hey no answer for this.

Pioneer VSX23TXH is the better among the two for some extra features. it is good balance b/w price and features. Even compared to the elites this will shine and the reviews are too good for this year Pioneer lineup.

I would say go for it but remember about the warranty not being honoured and incase issues show up on the unit, the pain of sending this back.

Difference between the 2 US models is easy to compare on the US website. Where does the LX52 slot in. Does it have the same components, features and connections.

Raghav

Hey no answer for this.

Pioneer VSX23TXH is the better among the two for some extra features. it is good balance b/w price and features. Even compared to the elites this will shine and the reviews are too good for this year Pioneer lineup.

I would say go for it but remember about the warranty not being honoured and incase issues show up on the unit, the pain of sending this back.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back