Pioneer bdp-160 osd language problem

Supersteel

Hi guys, I just bought a Pioneer BDP-160 Blu Ray Player. I gathered from my research on this forum that Pioneer is one of the better Blu Ray players around. So, I went ahead and bought it. The Blu Ray player has plenty of features particularly WIFI capability is a wonderful feature to have. However, the most disappointing aspect is that the OSD Language is in Russian and consequently I am unable to understand anything in the settings menu. So, I was just keen to know if anyone of the fellow members has come across this issue. Is there a way to resolve this?

I look forward to your help.

Hi guys, I just bought a Pioneer BDP-160 Blu Ray Player. I gathered from my research on this forum that Pioneer is one of the better Blu Ray players around. So, I went ahead and bought it. The Blu Ray player has plenty of features particularly WIFI capability is a wonderful feature to have. However, the most disappointing aspect is that the OSD Language is in Russian and consequently I am unable to understand anything in the settings menu. So, I was just keen to know if anyone of the fellow members has come across this issue. Is there a way to resolve this?

I look forward to your help.

Not a major problem assuming that English support is available. Mine (Pioneer DVD 686) always used to go to Malaysian and I used to get it back to the English user interface.

Just pot around the settings until you can see the word "English" in English. Select it and you should be good to go. :)

Vinod

This problem often occurs in mobile phone menu language setting.........

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back