Pioneer BDP-450 3D/2D [ Region Free ] [ Multi Zone ] Blu-ray Disc Player

Bottom line: No need to worry if the fw 2.0.9 or below. It can be easily upgraded to CFW 4.0.4 if one wants just a BDP 3D Player with no restrictions for DVD or Bluray. The process is easy, safe and free.

hey there rbalu72 can you please pm or email links to where you got cf from tia stef

tried but couldn't PM you .. Please have a look at the forum rules and do the needful to be eligible to recieve PMs

hello all is it really easy removing the cinavia as suggested or should a profesional have to do this job ? if so is there anybody or any place where i can take my bd player and get the cinavia removed ?

If you can follow whats written as steps to the letter (eg., format usb drive, copy flash file to usb drive etc), this can be done by anyone who can read english and follow screens.

BTW, whats the firmware version of your BDP-450 Player?

Bottom line: No need to worry if the fw 2.0.9 or below. It can be easily upgraded to CFW 4.0.4 if one wants just a BDP 3D Player with no restrictions for DVD or Bluray. The process is easy, safe and free.

hai rbalu72, just a small clarification. who does it mean " if one wants just a BDP 3D Player with no restrictions for DVD or Bluray" . Thru this CFW, any existing features, other than just playing BD/DVD will be lost?

Regards

Look at this thread.. it has all details. This works as long as your default factory firmware is below 2.09. Read, read, read before doing anything and you are on your own.

Look at this thread.. it has all details. This works as long as your default factory firmware is below 2.09. Read, read, read before doing anything and you are on your own.

ohh.. mine is 2.12. When I sent a querry to hdlsl.com about the CFW can be done against factory FW 2.12, I got a simple reply as "yes". Don't want to take the plunge without the confirmation of any FM who has taken this route thru hdlsl.com.

My bdp450 was with 2.09 and after a month,I updated the FW 2.12 from pioneer site. After that, some Blue ray discs which were playing earlier now ( after upgrading to 2.12) shows "unknown disc" error:sad::mad:.

Strangely I used to see the Pioneer BDP450 on Ebay.in a few months ago . Now it isn't there anymore.

pakecc: Where did you buy your BDP450 ? In Chennai ?

It is now listed on Pioneer's India web site for a MRP of Rs20,000/- . Are these still available from Chennai's Burma Bazzar ? Does anyone have current street prices ?
Cheers.

Edit: Just found the BDP450 for Rs16,800/- on Snap deal.com ! Appears to be the same street price in Singapore !

Last edited:
Strangely I used to see the Pioneer BDP450 on Ebay.in a few months ago . Now it isn't there anymore.

pakecc: Where did you buy your BDP450 ? In Chennai ?

It is now listed on Pioneer's India web site for a MRP of Rs20,000/- . Are these still available from Chennai's Burma Bazzar ? Does anyone have current street prices ?
Cheers.

Edit: Just found the BDP450 for Rs16,800/- on Snap deal.com ! Appears to be the same street price in Singapore !

I got it from "AUTONODE" #4 WEST MADA STREET, KOYEMBEDU. Contact person Mr. Kalaiarasan, 9884000150.

I transacted over phone only and the player got delivered by him personally to my office.

Hi,

Can someone please PM on how to remove region restrictions and cinavia from my Pioneer BD450. Its running a V02. 05 firmware.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back